HAYAMI - NINE

𝕌𝕨𝕌 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘! ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪!♡

AUTHOR-SAMA POV:

Our Hayami is a busy person everyday, her schedule is usually filled with a bunch of classes, and from Moon day to Earth day, she had to babysit the five heirs.

BUT! She had thanked god many, many times for giving her a Sun Day at the end of each week to rest. I mean like yeah, she still has classes, but they all are shortened and the best part is that on Sun Day non of the heirs would come to visit! Which means she's free from babysitting them for a day!

"Wow, Hayami-Sama! You already leveled up another 2 level in one day!" Kai-sensei praised Hayami. 'Yep! Because I got to rest my brain from babysitting those stupid heirs for today and I absolutely love it!' Is what Hayami would've said if not for her reputation. "Thank you." Is what Hayami really said to her teacher to keep her responsible child mask.

After magic class, Hayami quickly finished the rest of her classes before running into her room.

Hayami quickly locked her door and ran up to her closet. She opened it and suddenly, two little wolf pups jumped out of her closet.

 She opened it and suddenly, two little wolf pups jumped out of her closet

(Wolf puppies)

"Hehehe! You guys sure are energetic! Oh and did you guys eat yet?" Hayami asked them. The two wolf pups jump barked at her. "Sshhhhh! I still haven't told anyone that you guys are here yet! You have to be quiet!" Hayami told them.

If you're wondering very the heck these little things came from, well it all happened the day the heirs left.

Flashback

"Finally, they're gone!" Hayami mumbled under her breathe. "Imma go for a walk... really need to relax for a bit..." Then Hayami quickly ran out of the back door and into the forest.

She made her way to the lake that she had brought the heirs to before and lays down on the grass.

'I wonder if I will still go through the same faith the original me went through...' Hayami thought to herself. 'Wait! What am I thinking?! I'm totally different know, and I doubt that I will EVER fall for that brat.'

Just as Hayami was thinking she heard a noise in one of the bushes. 'Huh? What is that?' She thought to herself. Hayami got up and walked toward the noise.

Hayami then started searching through the bush to see what was making that noise. 'I swear to god, if it's some type of beast that's gonna kill me... I'm gonna blow this world up!' Hayami thought as she continued searching.

After searching for like a thousand year, Hayami found a little burrow about 1 1/2 feet wide and 1 ft in length. 'What inside? Imma look...' Hayami thought before crawling closer to the entrance.

Then Hayami used her power to create a small light orb and shined it on the burrow. Hayami moved a little closer to get a better view of the burrow. "Hellooo, is there any animal there?" Hayami said aloud to the burrow.

"Woof, woof!" Hayami heard barking in the burrow. 'Oh thank god it isn't a snake... hm?' *GASP*!! "It's little wolfy puppies!" Hayami exclaimed.

As she said that, the two pups jumped onto her and started licking her face. "Eeeek!" Hayami exclaimed, surprised by their 'attack'.

After a couple seconds the pups finally stopped and sat on Hayami's legs. "You guys scared me! Where is your mommy?" Hayami asked them.

The puppies whimpered at the thought of their mom. They then led Hayami closer to the burrow. Hayami looked closer and saw a big wolf laying on the ground, dead. "*gasp*! Oh you poor puppies... you don't have a mommy anymore..." Hayami mumbled.

"... Wait! Do you guys want to come with me! I'll bring you to my home and you guys can stay there in secret!" Hayami exclaimed. As if the pups can understand her, they started barking and jumping around excitedly.

"Hmmm, how do I sneak you guys in though..." Hayami asked herself, she didn't want the servants to freak out about her hanging around wolves.

"Oh! I can teleport from shadow to shadow! Which means I can teleport to the shadow in my room without them knowing!" Hayami exclaimed standing up. "I just gotta see it... En! I'm going to sneak you guys in like that!" Hayami said to herself determinedly.

And like that, our Hayami managed to sneak TWO LIVING creatures into the house without anyone knowing! At least that's what she thought...

Flashback ends

_____________________________________

Bonus:

In the trees after Hayami left...

Shadow guard #1: "Should we report this to Lord Yotamaki..."
Shadow guard #2: ".... I don't know... she seems so pure..."
Shadow guard #3: "Maybe we should, I mean what if they try to hurt young miss..."
Shadow guard #4: "We should, the lord had commanded to report everything about lady Hayami to him."
Shadow guard #2: "Sigh... I guess we should... even though I don't want to ruin the pure action..."
Shadow guard #1: "But what if the lord wants us to kill the pups! Lady Hayami would be devastated!"
Shadow guard #3: "Ughhh! Shush your mouth! Now I can't decide what to choose!"

And like that, four of the best trained shadow guards in the world argued for hours about reporting this action or not to the lord... Looks like even them have fallen to the power of our Hayami's cuteness.... Still wondering how she was hated by all in the old story....

______________________________________

A/N

Oof... school's starting tomorrow... I'm not ready ;-;..... someone kidnap me please, I don't wanna go to school!!!

Oh and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It took me a while since I was also work on my other two books;

PERFECT //Lookism x Oc//
&
BROKEN ||UnOrdinary FanFic ||

If you guys have time, please check them out! Anyways I How you enjoyed reading! Bye! ❤️❤️

~𝕂𝕒𝕟𝕒