Paralogue 3: UGFyZW50cw==

If anyone ever asked what Mitsuki Bakugo's relationship was with Inko Midoriya, no matter what form the answer came in, it always came with these set of words: 'best friend'.

And nothing was going to change that, whatsoever!

It was true, after all. The two shared a long history together, dating all the way back to their high school years, when the two of them were often the targets of most people's confessions and love letters. Mitsuki the kickass queen, loved and feared for her fiery nature, and Inko the green angel, adored by all her peers.

They were in the same class throughout their junior high years, and even went to the same college for a few more years. All that time spent was good enough to cement their strong relationship with one another, to the point that they had both attended one another's marriage ceremonies when it came, both happy for one another.

All they wanted was the other's happiness. They were the best of friends, after all.

And that made sense, after everything else. Their clashing personalities made them the perfect symbolisation of the phrase 'opposites attract'. Honestly, Inko would have had nothing to do with Inko had the fiery ash blonde done nothing to approach her. Things happened, and they became best friends.

And that was why, after all of this, even with finding her life partner and having their beautiful first daughter (even if she was a little hot-headed like herself and did curse a bit more than necessary) born into the world, that was why she never forgot her own best friend.

That was why, when Inko was left behind by her husband, she knew. She was just vexed, and there was no helping it if she ended up cursing throughout a good part of the day.

Inko was an angel. Gods above, she must be a child of the creator for how benevolent she was! She just couldn't hold it in herself to hate anyone, and it just amazed her. The level of patience that she had inside of herself must be far more than anyone else.

Even then, she was a human. And human had limits.

So when Hisashi (asshole, he was) left his wife after the birth of his new-born, she knew for a fact that she resented him with all her spirit.

Raising her daughter with Masaru by her side, she never forgot to be by her best friend's side during her free time, feeling her heart swooning every time she saw little Izuku. He was so small, so cute, he would be such a perfect friend for her daughter when they grew up.

This gave her another perfect reason to love her best friend even more, and even more so to hate that bastard called Hisashi even more. He wasn't here to watch his son grow into the handsome, dependable young man that he is today.

Still... as much as she wanted to think of her best friend's happiness, it also meant that she had to look out for the single woman's safety. She looks as hot as a model, so of course, it would make sense that there would be people who try to do anything suspicious with her.

So really, being invited to go to Inko's apartment on a night like any other shouldn't mean much. It certainly didn't to her, as she found it as a perfectly good excuse to not have to do the dishes—even though she would just do it later anyways.

"You know, it's not like this is a date. You don't have to do your hair so prettily."
"Hush, you! I want to look pretty, then let me be pretty!"

Masaru knows that it was pretty much useless to argue against his own wife and daughter, both of whom are absolute champions at making rebuttals and standing their grounds, so he relented with a sigh.

"Honestly, I wish our kids hadn't gone for their Internships just yet. It would have been nice to get together again," sighed the wife, checking her face for anything strange. "And it would certainly make our brat less noisy. Izuku knows how to put her on a lease in a way even I don't know of!"