Ch. 7

Jasmine

We all pile into Stoke's rental truck, and take off. Neither one of us wanted to take our cars so we just rented a truck for our three week vacation. He has eight seats in it, so we have more than enough room. Our luggage is all in the trunk and our food and phones are in the back row. I decided to sit back with the stuff and pass it when needed. Jaiden is strapped down in his booster seat in the middle of Jahseh and Desiree while Stoke and his sister Sierra sit in the front. It's gonna be an eight hour drive, so we all are really comfortable and I'm very happy I wore this comfortable dress at least. But the only bad thing for everyone in the car is that Jaiden loves to talk...

"Daddy, guess what?" Jahseh sighs as Jaiden asks him for the hundredth time.

"What Jai?" I giggle lightly and Jahseh snaps his head back towards me and mouths out 'Help'. I rolled my eyes and unbuckle my seatbelt and sit up right behind Jaiden's head. I tap his shoulder, interrupting him.

"Jai, guess what I got for you?" He turns his head around, giving me his full undivided attention now. I opened his bag and I pull out his action figures. He squeals with happiness as he takes them from me.

"Thanks mommy." I giggled and kissed the back of his head.

After a few more minutes of silence, Jaiden yawns lightly and soon he's out completely. I sit back up and silently grab his action figures from his hands and put them in his bag. Jahseh looks at me and sighs lightly.

"Whoa... you're a lifesaver." He smiled softly at me. I blush and wave my hand.

"I try my best." It spins get silent again and Jahseh attempts to make conversation.

"So, you ever notice how Jai does that weird bubble thing in the bathtub?" I gasp and sit up straighter.

"Yes! He's so weird. He pushed the bubbles all up to one end of the tub, then just sits in the middle. I wonder where he get that from." I laugh and Jahseh smirks.

"He gets it from me." I widen my eyes and he shrugs.

"I use to do it all the time when I was a lil jit. Sometimes I still do." I giggled and Desiree and Sierra laugh along. Stokeley laughs loudly, not too loud to wake up Jaiden.

"Good one vro." Jahseh laughs lightly and looks down for a second, and blushed a little. I smiled softly.

"Awww. I think it's adorable." I reach over and pinch his cheek. His cheeks heat up in embarrassment and he lightly slaps my hand away.

"Stop." I giggle and sit back, putting my seatbelt on again. I lean back and sigh staring out the window.

I wonder what this vacation is gonna hold for us.