Ch. 14

Jasmine

I really feel bad for Desiree and I feel so guilty. I should really talk to Stoke, though I might beat his ass and get him to see that I'm unavailable and Desiree is a beautiful and amazing girl. I smiled sadly and cover her up with a blanket from the closet. I turn around and head back towards the bed where Jahseh is laid on one side of Jaiden, watching me. I smiled and slip in on Jaiden's other side and Jahseh sighs softly.

"You're such a good friend to her, probably better than Sierra is." He yawns and I smiled.

"Thanks, that's sweet of you to say, but I still feel so bad. Her best friend is a problematic bitch and the guy she's practically in love with stupid jackass." I prop my head up with one hand and he nods.

"Yeah, I honestly can't even begin to tell you what Stoke's problem." He sighs and closes his eyes. I smiled and look at him and Jaiden as they both lay with their eyes closed.

Damn, they are literally twins.

I yawn lightly and start to drift off, remembering back to when things with Jahseh and Jaiden weren't as easy as they are now and thinking back to when Jahseh decided he wanted to have his days with Jaiden alone...

Flashback

"Jasmine, where's his bottle?" Jahseh asked, bouncing a cranky Jaiden and I rolled my eyes.

"It's right there next to you, Jahseh. Is it cold now?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips and he picks it up, placing it against his cheek.

"Nah, it's good." He gives it to Jaiden and he devours his milk.

I've decided in order to save me and Jahseh some embarrassment, to start feeding Jaiden formula too. It's just too weird to breast feed when he's here, which has been surprisingly often.

"Jasmine?"

"Yeah?" I plop down on the couch across from him and his eyes are glued to Jaiden's face.

"You know I love spending time with my son-"

"Do you?" I asked, tilting my head and he nods.

"Yeah, which is why I want to see him more." He says, finally lifting his head to look at me and I shrug.

"Okay, and what exactly are you asking? You're making no sense..." I trail off, but he scoffs, giving me a pissed off look.

"I want to have more time with him, Jasmine."

"Okay, you come over here three times a week already. What the hell else do you want, Jahseh?" I asked with attitude and he frowns.

"I want some time alone with Jaiden. I want him to come with me-"

"You're fucking crazy!" I snap, making him widen his eyes.

"Are you fucking serious, Jasmine? He's my son too!"

"Well, that's not my damn fault!" I shoot up, but he growls and stands up too.

"It's your fault as it is mine! You didn't say shit that night at the party when I was fucking your brains out! No, "oh, where's the condom?" or no, "something doesn't feel right". Nah, all you said was "ahhh Jahseh, fuck me harder! Go faster!" He mimics, making me burn with embarrassment.

"Oh grow the fuck up, Jahseh! You have your head so far up your ass! I don't even know why you're still here coming to see Jaiden! I didn't ask for your fucking help!" I scream, on the verge of tears and he laughs.

"Well you fucking got it! Besides, I ain't helping you, I'm helping my kid and only my kid."

"Just get out." I glare at him and he tilts his head.

"Not until we schedule days where I can take him with me-"

"That's not fucking happening!"

"Then yo ass better be prepared to go to court-"

"Are you fucking serious, Jahseh!? Why won't you just leave us alone!?" I cry out, and I sit back on the couch I'm sitting on. Jahseh remains quiet as he stares at me, waiting for my answer. I get myself together and look at him.

"Friday's and Saturday's." I say and he frowns, shaking his head.

"Saturday mornings to Monday nights."

"Jahseh!"

"Jasmine no, just let me have my son for those days. We can work out the times later." He says firmly, making me blow out a deep breath and I throw my arms up, dropping them onto my legs.

"Fine! When does all of this start?" I raise a brow and he grins.

"This upcoming weekend." He releases a sigh, sitting on the other couch, rocking a sleeping Jaiden and I watch him with narrowed eyes as he looks up at me.

"You should get use to having me around, because as long as he's here, so am I."

End Of Flashback