02 - Shine Dust

...

"Let me go!"

...

For Yoongi, his case was quite similar to Namjoon to be very honest. The only different between the two of them was what Yoongi actually trying to do.

"What are you doing?" Jin asked as he stepped in into the younger's studio.

"Nothing. Just trying to write something" Yoongi replied, face looking bored.

"Give me that." Jin stated.

"..."

"I said give me that Min Yoongi." Jin said again, remain firm in his spot.

And the younger just eyes the elder. Yoongi too, stand from his sitting position. As Yoongi didn't move even a single step, Jin walked forward, grabbing the thing on Yoongi's hand harshly.

"What are you thinking?" Jin asked as he broke the thing that he took from Yoongi.

"Ease my mind? What are you doing here? What are you doing in my studio?" Yoongi replied.

"Really? Ease your mind by smoking? You're damaging your body. How long have you been doing this?" Jin asked again with his concern tone.

"What are you doing here? Just go out, I have work to do" Yoongi said as he take a seat back and facing his computer instead of Jin.

"I'm asking you, how long have you been doing this? Answer me." Jin stated.

"Can you shut up? It is not a big deal. I'm trying to work. The door is beside you, please excuse yourself out" Yoongi replied.

"Min Yoongi." Jin said.

"..." a moment of silent.

"I'm not going out until you answer me" Jin said again.

Jin can be stubborn. Jin can really be stubborn. Everyone knows that for sure. He can be violent, he can be stubborn, he can be cold. And after the words, Yoongi still didn't answer Jin's question. Instead, he choose to ignore Jin and continue working on his song. About four hours later, Yoongi can feel his leg started to cramp, so he take a break. A break for food and a walk here and there. As he set his headphone aside, he turned back and see Jin there sitting on the couch of his studio, on his phone doing something.

"I'm going out. Let's eat" Yoongi said to Jin.

"Answer me" Jin replied.

"Okay then, if you don't want to eat then stay here alone. I'm not going back here. I'm going back to the dorm" Yoongi said.

"Feel free to do so" Jin replied, still not stepping back.

"Have fun here alone" Yoongi said.

With that Yoongi went to eat and going back to the dorm leaving Jin alone there. Right after eating his late dinner, Yoongi went back to the dorm and straight away walked towards his room for some sleep. Around 8 in the morning Yoongi went out from his room to the kitchen for some water and he was greeted by the members there eating their breakfast minus Jin.

"Oh Yoongi hyung. I thought you were still in your studio" Namjoon said, munching his cereal.

"Got back here last night, I got some body cramp you know, from sitting so long in there" Yoongi replied, gulping his water.

"Where is Jin hyung? Weren't he said he was going to get your ass here" Jimin asked.

"Still in my studio I guess" Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.