05 - Light Wishes

...

"You used to feel like this right?"

...

Taehyung. When it was Taehyung's case, nobody was at their dorm. Nobody. It turned out that day, they had a week of holiday. The members? They went back to their hometown as soon as they got the holiday, they wanted to spent time with their own family after almost a year they didn't meet them. Of course they went back at different time, based on the last day of their individual schedule.

Jimin and Jungkook flew away to Busan at the same time as yesterday afternoon. Namjoon went back to his hometown during the night. Hoseok and Yoongi, both went back today, one in the morning and the other one in the afternoon.

Taehyung? It turned out Taehyung was the last one to finished his schedule and he decided to rest for that day in the dorm and maybe went back tomorrow or the day after that.

"Taehyung?" a voice called out.

And Taehyung looked up from his bed, noticing where the voice was coming from. It was Jin.

"Why are you crying?" Jin asked as he took steps forward, closer to Taehyung.

"Jin hyung?" Taehyung said.

"Yes it's me, I'm here, what happened?" Jin asked again, sitting next to the younger and giving the younger his warm hug.

"Stay here for awhile. Stay like this for awhile" Taehyung whispered to Jin's ear.

And Jin nodded, rubbing circles on the younger's back. They stayed like that for an hour. Both didn't say anything. Jin keeping himself quiet while caressing the younger's back and Taehyung crying his heart out for whatever reason it is. When Taehyung decided to stop, he looked up to Jin's face again, noticing the slight concern face but still warm face.

As both were eyeing each other for awhile, Jin decided to stand up and walked away for a moment.

"Stay here, I'll be right back" Jin said, before walking away from the bed, going somewhere.

After a moment, the door of Taehyung's room was opened again by Jin with his hands holding a tube of ice cream and a glass of plain water.

"Here" Jin said while giving the glass of plain water to Taehyung and Taehyung gladly took it, gulping down almost half of the water in the glass.

"Are you alright? Do you need me to do anything?" Jin asked.

After the words, Taehyung shake his head as a sign of no. Then, they went back into silent but this time, both of them were looking at each other without muttering anything.

"Do you have a time to talk?" Taehyung said, breaking the silent.

"Of course I have" Jin smiled.

"..."

"Why are you crying here alone?" Jin asked, concerned.

"I don't know" Taehyung said, close to tear again.

"Hey, it's okay to cry. I'm here. You don't need to hold it" Jin said softly to the younger.

"Hyung, I don't even know why I'm crying. I don't even know the reason of it. I don't even know what I'm feeling. I just feel like crying for no reason. No reason at all" Taehyung poured his heart out.

"It's okay. Everything is going to be alright"

"How was your shooting today? Did it bother you?" Jin said.