15 - Question

...

"Yulhee told me what you did this morning"

...

When Jungkook was away, much to say, Jin was bored. There is nothing to do in the room. There is no book, no comic, no newspaper and his phone too. There is nothing in the room except for the tv there. It was really inappropriate to press the red button there just to asks for accompany when in fact the nurse, his brother and Yulhee are working. Jin was bored.

It's been thirty minutes since Jungkook left and he's been looking everywhere in the room for that thirty minutes. Who the hell thought to place that tv controller on the couch instead of the table besides the bed? Whoever did that must be out of their mind. Well since he got nothing to do and will have a physio session later, why not drag his heavy body for the warm up right?

He then plucks off all the wires from his body before stretching his legs to reach the floor. With the help of his IV stand, he succeed standing by himself. As he slowly drags the IV stand further and further, that only makes him realized that moving his legs is quiet hard. When he took a few steps forward the door of his room was swing opened and that makes him startled before he fell down on the floor, yelping from the pain.

The sound of his metal IV stand meeting the floor rings across the room and makes whoever at the door rush in. Jungkook and the others.

"Hyung!" Jimin says as he kneels on the floor helping the eldest.

Jungkook then join him.

"The next time you want to come in please knock the door, I was startled" Jin says, hissing at the pain.

"You're bleeding" Jungkook says as he takes the tissues that Taehyung pass to him.

"Of course I'm-"

"Ow, don't press too hard" Jin hiss.

"I will call Yulhee noona for-" Hoseok says.

"No" Jin cuts as soon as the words came out of Hoseok's mouth.

"No, no one calls her. I had enough of her nagging and I don't want to hear anymore" Jin says again.

And right at that time Yulhee come in with a paper bag in her hand.

"Yah!" Yulhee says as soon as she notice Jin on the floor with Jimin and Jungkook at his side with some bloody tissues.

"I told you to not call her right?" Jin send his glares at the remaining four members who are standing.

"Jungkook and Jimin, can you help me put him back on the bed?" Yulhee says.

The two did as what she said.

"Let me see your hand" Yulhee demands as Jin already sit up on his bed.

Yulhee then walks away for a few minutes before coming back with things.

"Now that you harshly pulled out your IV on this hand, I will have to do it on the other hand. What are you thinking? What are you doing for not being on your bed?"

"Why did you pulled out the breathing tube? Why did you plucked off the wires? Aren't your brother already tell you to leave the tube for awhile?"

There you go her nags.

"Okay, enough for the questions. I'm sorry, I was bored and had nothing to do. I can't find my phone" Jin replies.

Yulhee sighs. "You know what Jin, I'm not scolding you for nothing, I'm worried. You just woke up yesterday and it's not even 24 hours since that and now you're bleeding. Maybe I should bubble wrap you"