19 - Blunt

...

"Was I the cause of your trauma?"

...

It's been hours since Jin came back to the dorm and also marked hours since Yulhee left them in the dorm together with Jin.

Taehyung. Taehyung wanted to comfort the eldest as much as the eldest did to him when he had a hard time. He wanted to comfort the eldest when he heard Yulhee told them that Jin had a breakdown there, beside his grandmother's grave.

He wanted to comfort the eldest but he knows, the eldest really need time alone, but being the impatient little brother he is, he just need to see Jin. He just want to accompany the eldest.

So here he is, walking towards the door of Jin's room while the others still had no clue of what he wants to do. Slowly and softly Taehyung tries to open the door.

It was not lock. When Taehyung open the door, he is a bit surprise when he saw Jin at the door. So that is it. Taehyung was not the one who open the door but it was Jin. Jin is the one who open the door.

Their eyes meet. Jin's eyes and Taehyung's eyes. Both are standing there doing nothing for a few seconds before Taehyung steps in, closing the door softly with his eyes still locked with Jin's.

A moment.

Jin slowly walks closer to Taehyung. A slap? A punch? A yell? A scold? Whatever it is, Taehyung is going to accept that because he is the one who are stubborn. He is the who takes the risk without telling anyone.

A hug. Taehyung was surprised. Jin hugs him. Since the moment Jin was discharged from the hospital until this day, Jin was never the one who give them hug first. It's the others who hug the eldest first and Jin just accept the hug but for this time, it's Jin who hug first.

The silent hug turn into a heartbreaking one. It was silent for a few moment until Taehyung hears the heartbreaking sobs sound from the eldest.

What should he do? Continue standing there and hugging the eldest? Being a silent listener without doing anything. Taehyung is clueless. He never know how to handle this situation.

When a situation like this happen, it's Jin who handle it. It's Jin or Hoseok. Both of them know how to distract the others from whatever things they're thinking.

Softly Taehyung return back the hug, gently hugs the eldest who are burrying his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"W-why did you lie to me?" Jin asks in his heartbreaking tone.

Taehyung was speechless.

"I waited for her-" cough.

"I waited for months but she is gone"

"Hyung, I.." Taehyung was lost for words. He didn't know how and what to reply to Jin.

"Will all of you keep the lie till the end? What if my memories didn't come back, will you keep the lie till the end? Will you keep it from me and make me still hoping to see her?" Jin asks.

"I'm sorry hyung. I'm so sorry, you can blame us. We are the only who at fault" Taehyung replies.

Slowly Taehyung guides Jin to the bed as they are already standing for quite some time. After a moment, a warm figure appears besides Jin.

"Hyung"

It's Jungkook.

"Hyung, do you want to have a walk with me?" Jungkook asks.