14 - Forgotten

...

"He is still shaken"

...

"Where is my mother?"

Is the first thing Jin said after he woke up. It took him awhile to finally meet his mother and his father, recognizing their faces right away after his parents came in into the room.

"Who are they?" Jin asks his mother once they left the room to give him and his family some space.

"You know them Jin" his mother replies, softly caressing his hand.

"No, I don't. Who are they?" Jin asks again.

"They are your brothers" his mother replies.

"I only have one brother, that man munching the biscuit there, is my brother" Jin says, turning his head toward the man who sheepishly munching the biscuit.

"Give me some" Jin says, sulking at his brother.

"You are not allowed to" his brother replies.

"What am I doing here? Why did my body feels heavy?" Jin asked his family.

"You don't remember anything?" Yulhee asks.

Jin nods while saying "And noona, can you please kick him out of here. He is teasing me with the biscuit"

Yulhee laughs.

"Alright, I'm sorry, I will stop. I will give you some if she allows you to" his brother says, shrugged.

"Why are you keeping yourselves silent? Tell me something" Jin demands for at least an answer for this confusion.

"You were in a car crash. You were out for almost six months" Yulhee says.

Jin furrows his eyebrows, he can't remember anything. For awhile the whole room, turns silent.

"Are you alright?" Jin asks both of his parents.

"You were not in a car crash with us. You were with them" the father replies calmly.

"I don't even know them so why did i involved in an accident with them?" Jin asks again.

Yulhee calmly listen to their conversation.

"Jin, I need you to answer me, what year is today?" Yulhee cuts the conversation and asks him.

"2017" Jin replies and the female nods.

"I know this is a lot for you to process but we will get there" Yulhee says warmly.

Jin understand that.

"My body feels heavy" Jin replies.

"You were asleep for almost six months. We will start the physiotherapy for you after the last check up, don't worry " she replies.

"Six months? Why-" Jin tries to ask more.

"I think that's enough for today. You just woke up" she cuts.

As Jin tries to take off the small breathing tubes, a hand stop him. It was his brother.

"Stop, keep that for awhile, you need it. And Jin, I just want to let you know, the boy is still shaken" his brother says.

"Who?" Jin asks.

"Jungkook, the one who wears the hoodie" his brother replies.

The name sounds familiar but he just can't remember anything.