33

Did you also do that??    (On the multi media) Cuz I did. I never skipped the ad

Lisa's POV

"Hell yeah" They shouted and I giggled. I like them seeing this happy. I forgot to tell you, jennie has arrived after the date. 

I stared at jennie who was also staring at her plate. She is sitting on my left side.

"Jennie-ah" I called and held her hand. "What's the matter unnie?" I asked.

She didn't answer me, instead, she just look at me and gave me a problematic smile. She grabbed my hand and I looked at her .  

"I'll explain later" she said then got back to the plate still full of food. 

.......

We are here at my room, Jennie wanted to explain what happened on her date with suga. 

"hear me out Lisa" She said then explained  

***Flashback***

Here I am sitting infront of the stranger. "So, lets order first, what would you like?" He asked

"I would just like some pasta please" I replied. After ordering, we talked some of our life like work and many more.

until, "so why did you join the hook up thingy?" he suddenly asked. What should I tell him?! tell him it was just a mistake?! a misunderstood?! Help!!!

"Uhmm, I wanted to try?" I asked questionably. He just nodded and a minute passed by the food has finally arrived that broke the silence. 

Is he the type of guy that doesnt speak much? A total loner? But yeah I admit, He is totally hot and handsome..My gosh these gave me some chills. I started eating my food. He suddenly stared at me. 

"You have a sauce on your lip" He said. I started to get panicked. I grabbed the tissue then wiped it beside my lips.

 "No not there dummy" He then grabbed the tissue out of my hand then..... he was about 4 inches far away from my lips... HE WAS JUST TOO CLOSE! 

I felt my face burning like OMG! (A/N: I know this is kinda common but yeah I love it tho..)

........

"thanks for the food and the ride suga!" I said sincerely. 

"I prefer to call me yoongi" He said then chuckled. I giggled at his cuteness.

I was about to grab the seatbelt. "Let me" then he become closer and closer again.. "T-thanks" I said stuttering.

He opened the door for me and grabbed my hand to let me down. "So see you soon y-yoongi" I said. "Yeah see you too. bye" He said then kissed my cheeks.

WAIT WHAT?! I was back to the reality when I realized he kissed me on the cheeks. I looked at him but he was gone..

***End of flashback***

"OMG! so he kissed you unnie??!" I asked amazed... She nodded as a yes to the answer.

Omg! I know something is happening between them! I was back to reality when she suddenly asked this question 

"Did Jungkook made that hickey Lisa?" She asked staring at the hickey jungkook gave me.

IM DOOMED!

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Im sorry for not updating for a very very long time... I really apologized for that but yeah hopeyou enjoy this short update. I wasnt in the mood to write thats why its cringey something

                                                                                                                                                                               Author,

yana~

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @BTS_RandomPosts!!!

THANK YOU!!! ♡♡♡♡