24 Little revenge

This chapter contains alot of quotes so prepare yourself (some of them are not mine though) So yeah, Too proud of myself...

Lisa's POV

"We are here at the Construction site Ms" My driver said

"Alright, Pick me up again 7:00 pm sharp." I bossy said

I wear a fitted skirt and an off-shoulder with matching hat and a shades.

I walked up and there I saw Jungkook.
"Good Afternoon Ms. Manoban" He greeted"Please put your bag in the tent"

I put my bag in the table then he sits imfront of me.
"Uhmmm.. My wife will be here soon" He said "Then we can continue our meeting for the construction"

If Payback is a B*tch and the Revenge is Sweet. Then, I must be the Sweetest B*tch you'll ever meet...

***Many minutes passed***

"I can't wait any longer Mr. Jeon" I said irritated

"She is nearly here" He said

I walked up to where the enterprises and the hotel will be build. Later on, His wife has arrived.

I didn't expect her hands are in my face.....

"Did you seduced my husband?!?" She angrily said "He always go home late!"

"Don't you dare say that to me cuz for your information, We just have a little meeting. We didn't even meet late at night" I said and Left her dumbfounded

"Oh and by the way, You look like a barbie doll, A brainless, plastic B*tch" I smirked then left her continuously

The meeting continues and I can feel Jungkook is just staring at me. so I look at him and I was right. He looked away and saw him blushed

Well, well, You are falling at my beauty, Aren't you Mr. Jeon

"Hello unnie" I said over the phone
"Annyeong! how are you Lisa?" Unnie Jisoo said energetically

"I'm fine unnie, Just busy for my enterprises. How about you unnie?"

"Here busy for our business, and so are the others. Let's see each other next time, I miss you.. We miss you"

"Alright unnie... gotta go back to work, see you soooooonn! love yah!" I said then ended the call

I walked back to the tent when suddenly Someone grab my hands.

"Ouch! stop it! You are hurting me!" I said trying to let go of someone's hands

I can't recognize it because he wears a construction workers hat and a mask.

I don't know where he is taking me. After for a long walk, He stopped then takes off his hat and mask. It takes a few minutes for me to realize the person infront of me was J-Jungkook.

"What are you doing?" I angrily asked

"To the other world where there is no person will interrupt us" He said in a serious tone.

I looked around. It is a forest were the river is beside us. Wow... Look at the beautiful view.

"Lisa, I know you have changed alot" He sincerely said "But even though you change alot I will still love you, Even though you didn't want me to"

He lean closer and I step backwards until I bumped into a tree.

"If you want me to run, Jump and shout your name. I would do it. I would just mind that all of my bad memories would turn into a nightmares. I would just imagine that this could be a dream" He said then kissed my lips. He slowly moves his lips into my neck and sucked it so I shouted.

"Ouch! what was that for?"

"That is a mark. A mark that says you are only mine" He smirked then walked away.

"What the hell just happened?" I said to myself

Why did I even let him bit me? Am I dumb? Ughhh... He is a sinner. A cheater to his wife..

I don't care about of what he'd do, because I will just give him back my revenge.

Sometimes, you need to give him a taste of his own medicine.

I walked like nothing happened and get back to the tent. I saw him sitting and staring at me. He smirked again. I just ignore him.

I am not the kind of girl who make threats and scary surprises to scare you. I plot my revenge silently but deadly.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I can't believe myself today....... Maybe I was just too excited... Lelz....

\^*^/\^*^/\^*^/\^*^/\^*^/\^*^/\^*^/\^*^/\^*^/\^*^/\^*^/\^*^/\^*^/\^*^/

Xoxo Author,
Katiee

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @BTS_RandomPosts!!!

THANK YOU!!! ♡♡♡♡