Chapter One

I woke up to the loud booming sound of my alarm clock. Without lifting my head or moving, I attempted to shut the thing off, feeling around for the button but after a while of trying I just pulled the plug. I just laid there and groaned realizing I had to get ready for the first day of school. UA High to be exact.

I got out of bed, slowly walking towards the bathroom to get ready. I brushed my (h/l), (h/c) hair and did the basic hygienic stuff before putting my uniform on.

I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring the uniform for a good five minutes before rushing out of the door for school. I had just moved here so it took me a while to get around. I asked many people for directions and took so many different trains, I had to admit I was lost and It was going to take a while to get used to the city.

After what seemed like a whole hour I had finally made it to UA. The school was huge and I was so excited to be going here.

"Class 1A, class 1A.." I roamed the large school struggling to find my class. I went through every hallway and building until I was escorted to my class by a 3rd-year student. I opened the large door, seeing all these smiling and happy kids, chatting and laughing with friends. Among all the chaos of loud students, was a lonely ash blonde-haired boy with piercing red orbs. He looked up at me and I quickly looked away, hoping he didn't notice my staring at him. I looked and examined all of the other students, trying to figure out what all of them were like.

I took this time to meet my classmates, starting with the ash blonde. I took a seat next to him and turned to face him. "H-hel-" He cut me off. "Tch. The fuck do you want." He raised an eyebrow, looking into my (e/c) eyes intensely with his red, crimson orbs. "I-I just wanted to introduce myself that's all.." I quietly said, looking down at my thumbs. "I don't have time to sit here and make friends and chit chat with a bunch of fucking losers. Get lost you damn extra." 'His attitude is unbelievable' I thought to myself, but I didn't care. I am going to become his friend. "My name is (y/n). (Y/n) (L/n). What's your name?" I asked with a smile. I only heard a "tch" come from his mouth. This boy... "Hey! It's rude to ignore someone when they're talking to you! I asked you a damn question, and I expect an answer!" I slightly screamed. "Tch alright damn extra just stop screaming!" He leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes. "I'm Bakugou." He sighed. I raised an eyebrow. "Ba-ku-gou?" I sounded it out saying it over and over in my head. It was a cute name.

The chatter and chaos coming from the class soon faded as a tall, slim man came into the room. He had shoulder-length black hair and tired eyes. He wore all black with a white cloth around his neck. "Hello class. I am your teacher Mr. Aizawa." He said with a bored expression. "Even though it's the first day, I have decided to have an assessment, so that I can determine the limits of your powers and how much more you need to improve." The whole glass groaned and a girl with pink skin and hair stood up quick. "But sir, what about the 1st years' assembly!" The pinkette whined. Mr. Aizawa stared at her with a firm expression on his face. "There is no time for a pro hero to sit and enjoy an assembly. Now, I expect you all in your gym clothes outside in 10 minutes." And with that, he left.

"Man, I can't believe we're missing the assembly for a stupid assessment test!" The pinkette I now knew as Mina whined. I could tell she was really looking forward to it. I giggled and continued to put my gym clothes on.

The class was lined up outside waiting for instructions from Mr. Aizawa. I stood there nervous overthinking the assessment.

'What if I'm not good enough?'

'What if I mess up?'

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard a low voice start to speak.