Chapter Eighteen

(Y/n)'s POV:

I woke up in a familiar bed, turning over and noticing Katsuki next to me. I smiled and ran my fingers through his ash-blonde hair. "Hi." I smiled. He gave me a soft smile and placed his hand over mine. "I am so glad you are okay. I do not know what I would have done If you had gone.." He spoke softly, tears forming in his eyes. I hugged him tightly kissing his cheek as I did so. "Sh... it is okay, I am okay." I said, kissing his forehead. He sighed and sat up, holding my hands and look a little serious. "(Y/n).." He began, making me nervous. "Your quirk.. is in paralysis. The doctor said it may or may not come back. They believe it... it is gone forever." He said, waiting for my reaction as he finished. I sat there, thinking to myself. I knew it was going to be gone, I just hoped it wasn't true.. "Hm.. well I guess that is okay too. I do not really mind. I just want to watch you grow into a fine hero." I smiled. His expression changed into confusion. "The hell? You have no quirk and you're happy?" He asked, scratching the back of his head. I giggled and kissed him. "Of course I am. I guess it should be like this if I want a family with you. Someone has to stay home." I smiled. His face got red and he started sweating like crazy. "T-the hell? We are in highschool you nerd! You can't just say that." He turned away. I only giggled, turning his face to mine. "Did I get you all flustered Bakuhoe?" I laughed, and kissed him.

***

Third Person POV:

Their kiss didn't just end there, they ended up making love, then having two children, an older boy and a young girl. Now, (y/n) sits at home with her children while Katsuki is off fighting crime and protecting the world. (Y/n) and Katsuki got married, even though being in highschool, they truly loved eachother.

They were both hot-headed jerks, and now they are loving parents, ready for whatever comes at them next.

Make sure to vote +comment + share! ❤
__________
A/n: AND that concludes the story! I'm sorry it was so short, I just figured that would be the best way. Thank you for sticking with me through the making of this book! I love you all so much! ❤