"All in."

"This is...amazing." Camila looked to Dinah who just smirked back down at her friend before leading them into the array of lights ahead of them.

Before the pair was a field decked out in rides ranging from dodge 'em cars to a looming ferris wheel. There were stalls from the local community and a stage that lit up the entire fair with local singers and bands sharing their art. The grass was shimmering with glitter and Camila felt lost in the innocence of everything around her.

She felt like a child again, before the fame, when her parents could barely afford to take her out but allowed for one night a year where their finances didn't worry them. Where Camila would sit on her father's shoulders and hold her mothers hands and she'd get lost in the happiness surrounding her.

It had been so long since the Cuban had looked back on those memories and felt...nostalgia. Any time Camila had thought about her mother recently it had been accompanied by disdain but now was different. Right in that moment, Camila missed her and the life they'd shared when she was young. She missed Sinuhe's advice, her jokes, her smile, the warmth of her hugs. She missed feeling like she always had a defender.

She wished that defender hadn't turned into her attacker.

"You're Camila Cabello." She heard a young voice speak in awe and turned to find a girl no older than Sofi standing a couple of feet away with her hands over her mouth.

"Hi," The singer smiled, her eyes lighting up because despite everything, she still felt excitement when she saw the happiness she brought to those around her. "Yeah, my wife sort of organised this." It felt odd using the pronoun again. It had been a wife since Lauren had felt like Camila's wife.

"Lauren is so amazing." The younger girl spoke and Dinah nudged her friend.

"Take a picture with the girl, Walz, damn." The blonde was already starting to pull her phone out and Camila was quick to jump beside her fan, wrap her arms around her and flash her pearly whites at the camera. "You look like an idiot." Dinah rolled her eyes.

"Thank you," The fan was practically shaking where she stood.

"No problem," Dinah flicked her hair over her shoulder. "I'll be uploading this to my 'Gram. So follow me, yeah? And tell your friends to."

"You're such a dumbass." Camila scoffed at Dinah before dragging the blonde away from the overwhelmed girl. "I guess I should be expecting a lot of that tonight."

And she was definitely not disappointed. Every five minutes she was asked to take a photo or sign something and Dinah was left amazed by how patient her friend was. Even she had grown tired of the constant bombarding but Camila kept a level head and smiled on cue and said just the right words to keep the people around her smiling.

It was the first time Dinah understood why Camila did what she did. The girl was born for the spotlight. Very much in the same way as Lauren was.

It took half an hour for the girls to reach their sections and split off from one another.

Camila found she didn't have to do much, the staff they'd hired kept everything in check and only asked her simple questions which she was relieved for. Organising wasn't Camila's strong suit, Lauren had handled almost everything to do with their wedding, the younger girl had simply given her approval on some things or denied others. But Lauren worked alongside Dinah, which surprised everyone, to make their wedding day perfect.

"Hey, K-Kaki." A voice Camila had definitely not expected startled her and she spun around instantly.

"Sofi? What the hell are you doing here?" But the eldest of the siblings didn't wait for her question to be answered before pulling the younger into a crushing hug.