Departure

After they finished eating, Cindy contacted Ignis and told him that the car was ready to go. They all go back to the garage and see Cindy standing near the car with a smile on her face.

"Sorry for the wait, she's ready to go."

Everyone, except Prompto, approached the car, to inspect if everything was okay. It would be a problem if the car repairs weren't good enough, they don't have more money to repair it again.

"How about we all take a picture with the car, now that it's fixed?" Prompto asked feeling lively.

"I'm not interested," Zephyr rejected Prompto's offer and walked away from the car.

Prompto wanted Zephyr to be in the picture too, but if he doesn't want to, then he won't force him to do something he doesn't like. He gave Cindy his camera so she could take the picture.

Noctis sat on the ground in front of the car, Gladiolus placed one hand on the convertible while the other hand was on his hips. Ignis crossed his arms, not really caring about the pose for the photo. Prompto kneels close to Noctis, spreading his arms to his sides with a wide smile on his face.

When the photo is taken, Prompto stood up and thanked Cindy for doing the favor.

"Now that she's all polished up and ready fo the road, would you care to drive her for a while, Noct?" Ignis asked the prince as he crossed his arms.

"Sure, why not." Noctis' confident voice reassured Ignis.

"And I need to remain you to exercise caution." Ignis warned the prince, he didn't want an accident to happen when Noctis was driving.

This time, Zephyr sits in the passenger seat like he wanted all along, leaving the other three sitting in the back.

Due to the large build of Gladiolus and Ignis, Prompto ended up getting squeezed by them, since he had no choice but to sit in the middle.

"I don't feel comfortable sitting back here." Prompto whined.

"Now you know how I felt sitting in the back." Zephyr said feeling relieved that he wasn't sitting in the back anymore.

...

They arrived at their next destination Galdin Quay: Galdin Quay is a resort area in, close to the Leide region. It is a former fishing village and Niflheim trading port that has had a lot of Altissian influence due to being a direct route to Accordo. Palm trees, bungalows, and the Cygillan Ocean surround the area.

Stunning seaside getaway along the Vannath Coast in southern Leide. Known not only for its world-class spa, but also for the exquisite seafood dishes crafted by Mother of Pearl's chef de cuisine, Coctura Arlund.

In this place they will take a boat to continue their journey to Altissia. As they walked towards the boat rental area, a tall man with violet-red hair, amber eyes, and strong facial features caught Zephyr's eye, he had a feeling he had seen that man before.

The man appears to be middle-aged, dressed in a black trench coat, a black fedora, and striped pants.

"I'm afraid you're out of luck." The tall man commented as he slowly approached.

Not knowing what to say, Noctis felt a bit awkward talking to a stranger who suddenly spoke casually to them. "Are we?"

"The boats bring you here." He said with a grin.

"What about 'em?" Prompto asked not understanding what the man was trying to say.

"Well, they'll not take you forth." He answered casually while touching his head.