10: Disturbed While Making-out

Alexander's lips landed on Ellie's, his both hands are holding her wrists firmly. He move his lips, trying to persuade Ellie to open up to him, but he yet again, failed.

Ibinaba ni Alexander ang kanyang kamay, his left hand move slowly and gently down to her hips, and then it rests in her butt. He squeezed the left cheek of Ellie's butt which makes the maiden gasps in surprise. Kinuha ni Alexander ang pagkakataon na halikan ang dalaga gaya ng kanyang ninanais. His mouth, sinful tongue and soft lips crushing on Elizabeth's mercilessly. God knows how disgusted Elizabeth on the kiss at first, but as Alexander started slowing down to the rhythm of their breaths, she found herself responsing on the hot kiss they're currently sharing.

Sumilay ang maliit na ngiti ni Alexander nang madama nyang tumutugon na ang dalaga sa kanyang mga halik. The feedback he gets only boosts his confidence and ego. He is Alexander Thansley! The expert among all the expert, no woman can resist his lips, his touch and his kiss.

Ikinawit ng dalaga ang kanyang kamay sa batok ng binata at sabay na naglaro ang kanilang mga labi. Elizabeth's body betrayed her, ayaw man ng kanyang isip na tumugon ay iba ang sinisigaw ng kanyang katawan. Nagkaroon na sya ng mga karelasyon noon, at hindi na din ito ang unang beses na may humalik sa kanyang mga labi, pero masasabi nyang ibang iba ang halik na kanilang pinagsasaluhan kumpara sa mga halik na iginawad sa kanya ng nagdaan nyang mga katipan.

And then the need to breath strike in, pinakawalan ng binata ang labi ni Ellie, their eyes locked to each other. The eyes that is so dark... so intense and mesmerizing.

Alexander smiled on her then says, "You've got such sweet lips..."

Dahil sa tinuran ng binata ay napatungo ang dalaga. She is very much aware that her cheeks are burning up. The moment after kissing is sure the most awkard moment for her. Gamit ang hinlalaki't hintuturo ay itinaas ni Alexander ang muka ni Ellie. Hindi nagsalita ang binata, his eyes speak for him. He look at her with amusement and want. He lean closer... closer until their face is only inch apart. "Beautiful," he remarked before claiming her lips for the second time. Awtomatikong pumulupot ang kanang kamay ni Ellie sa katawan ng binata habang ang kaliwang kamay naman ay kumukuha ng suporta mula sa balikat nito. Ellie's knees turns jelly, very weak and breakable.

They move their heads side to side, both seeks for a better position, for a better access. His tongue is moving inside of her mouth expertly, exploring and tasting her sweetness. Nagsasalo sila sa mainit na halik ng mula sa di kalayuan ay maymarining silang tikhim. Dahil sa gulat ay mabilis na kumalas sa halik si Elizabeth. She and the man she's kissing with look at the side, ganon na lamang ang hiya ni Elizabeth nang makita ang matandang butler na mukang hindi manlang nailang sa nadatnan. Sa tabi ni Mr. Juaqin ay isang babaeng sopistikadang tantya nya ay ilang taon lang ang tanda sa kanya.

"Mr. Thansley, Miss Ivory is here," said Mr. Juaqin in his usual face, tone and posture. Pinanatili ni Elizabeth ang kanyang titig sa marmol na sahig, doon nya nalang napagtantong kulay abo ang marmol. "Excuse me," pasintabi ng matanda bago umalis.

"Well? I really wish I did not come by just to ruin someone's moment," Said Ivory while giving Alexander a teasing look. Lumakad papalapit ang dalaga, huminto sya sa tapat ni Ellie. "I see that you've got yourself a chick here," tinaas ni Ellie ang kanyang muka at nanliit sa sarili dahil sa classy na dating ng babeng nasa harap nya. Blue eyes, brown hair, fair skin and average body. One word fits the lady. Beauty is it. "Hi. I'm Ivory, you are?"

"Ivory, what the hell are you doing here?" baritong tanong ni Alexander. Nakuha na sana nya ang loob ni Ellie pero sa maling pagkakataon naman ay may dumating syang bisita. Damn the bitch. he thought to himself.

"Is that how you welcome your cousin? Gosh. Where's your manner?"

"And where is yours when you came unannounced?"

Ivory rolled her eyes on her cousin as a response. "So pretty, what's your name?" she gave Ellie a very bright smile.

"Elizabeth,"

"Elizabeth... I like your name, it's kinda royalty. You know Queen Elizabeth?" Ivory chuckled. Hindi lang sya maganda, mabait at magaan pang kasama. Ellie said on the back of her mind.

"Miss Jewels you can go back to your room now, I'll get back to you later after entertaining her," The dominance on his voice makes Ellie bow her head and do what's been told. Umakyat na sya sa kanyang kwarto at agad nyang ginagap ang kanyang mga labi.

"I'll get back to you later..." his words plays on her mind repeatedly. Anong ibigsabihin nya? Bakit matapos ang nangyari sa pagitan nila'y may parte parin ng pagkatao nya ang nae-excite sa ideyang magkikita ulit sila ng binata? How can kiss change the situation this fast? Kailangan na ba nyang matakot? Ewan! Hindi nya maintindihan ang sarili! At kagaya ng laging nasa pamilian, sinabi nya sa sarili na bahala na. Bahala na ang tadhana at ang pagkakataon kung saan man patutungo ang lahat ng ito.

*          *          *

"She looks nice, I like her," Ivory said to her cousin honestly as she sat down on a couch in the living room. She look at the papers in the table and soon, she knew what the documents all about.

"She is nice, and I like her too,"

"Is she your new submissive? Where's the Monterey girl?"

"I'd ended up the contract with her. And no, Elizabeth's not my submissive. Not yet."

"You that confident, aren't you?" the words slip out of her mouth in her american accent.

"What brings you here? You better have a good reason for ruining my day," Alexander look at his cousin deadpan.

"You know, the usual." She shrugged. May kinuhang maliit na papel si Ivory mula sa kanyang bag at inilatag ito sa mesa. "Mom and Dad's gonna celebrate their 35th wedding anniversary two days from now."

"And?"

"And you are required to come, have you forgotten you've missed the event last year?" she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I'm afraid so,"

"This is nonsense," Ivory rolls her eyeballs then stands up, "Just for the record Mr. Almighty Thansley, mom asks me to give the damn invitation to you, I have no intention of visiting such jerk."

"I am very much aware of that,"

"Whatever. I'm leaving, and oh, no need to say good bye, or walk me through or a good bye kiss, I know you don't do such gentlemen deeds,"

"That's very clever, Ivory,"

"I'm leaving, and another thing! I wish to see Elizabeth on the party. Bye,"

Pinanood ni Alexander na makaalis ang pinsan, when Ivory is already out of sight, he took the invitation and then read its content. Nagpalipas ng ilang minuto sa pagkakaupo si Alexander, tinignan nya ang kontrata. And he realized he is back to zero. Damn invitation and Ivory for the disturbance they've created. Ngayon ay kaylangan nyang bumalik sa umpisa at paamuin ang babaeng ngayon ay nag aatras abante sa kanyang kwarto sa ikalawang palapag.