Prologue

Ellie, or Elizabeth Cruz Jewels, the perfect young lady with a fucking perfect and instagramable of a life. She is half Brazilian and Pilipina, she was born and raised in Brazil and then migrated on Philippines afterwards to study High School, and now, continue pursuing her college degree.

Flawless pinkish skin, long paired of legs, brunette smooth hair, big brown eyes, pointed and proud nose, natural pink lips, curvy waist, impossible big hips and buttocks, healthy boobs, all belongs to Ellie, but what makes her perfect the most is the trasparency of her personalities. She is beautiful inside and out, no wonder why many men lined up to present their gifts on the young lady. But change is forever...

Her life change, her father fall in comatose due to car accident, her mom borrowed money from a shark loan to support her father's life, her once box of jewelries and diamonds are now full of her school's receipt. Ellie's life has totally changed, but not her. She even grown fairly and equal despite of her sucked life. She's doing fine, until one evening, very tired and worn out from all the activities in the university, Elizabeth went back to their small house, she was shocked to find her mom being beat by some goons, broken stuffs and furniture in their house are everywhere. They keep on hitting the woman, demanding that she has to payback the money she borrowed. But her mom can't offer anything, in result, the scary big men took the young and innocent Ellie, and she will be only free if her mom will pay. The mother and daughter cries, but no matter how much tears escaped from their eyes, it wouldn't help them escaping from a chaos.

Ellie becomes laborer without salary, she received beatings, kicks, slaps and sometimes being the subject of molestation because of her undeniable beauty. She worked on the old crazy owner of the Shark Loan, Mr. James, who actually run a human trafficking operation. The old man buys women and sell them to his loyal clients. And Alexander Carson Thansley is one of his clientele. Alexander is handsome independent man, note that he is also an incredible rich asshole who likes the thought of being dictator. He is freaking hot, with six pack abs and crazy firm muscles, he likes women, he likes hearing his submissive shouting his name out of pleasure. He is the dominant, the one who's got the power to control, he is the master of his slave.

Ellie is not for sale, but Alexander is determined to get the lady. Wether by hook or by crook, he doesn't care.

Makukuha ba ni Alexander si Elizabeth sa impyernong lugar na iyon? Kung oo, papaano tatanggapin ni Ellie ang katotohanang siya ang "Submissive" ni Alexander? Papaano siya makakatagal na mundong ginagalawan ng kanyang "Dominant"? O maaayos at babalik pa ba ang maganda at halos perpekto niyang buhay na minsan na niyang naranasan?

Elizabeth, she is the Submissive.

Alexander, he is the Dominant.

They are "the Dominant and the Submissive" in the BDSM World.

-

[Another story guys! By the way, I'm creating Group Chat for the updates of my stories, please tell me if you're interested. Come find me on my personal Account "Melody Briones or Melody Valdepeña" tell meyour thoughts and please do not forget to post a comment/s. Love lots! :) ]

-Jazzlived