8: The Boyfriend

Ellie wakes up. She sat up on the soft bed and then look around, on the couch, on the left side Alexander is sitting. His long and firm legs are crossed together, his eyes fixed on her.

"Good morning, Miss Jewels..." he greeted which he doesn't normally do.

Last night, Ellie wasn't able to talk to her parents and family in Brazil, she guess that her grandma changed her telephone number. It's been too many years after all... Kaya matapos ang ilang pagtatangkang tawagan ang lolahin ay hinugasan na lamang ni Ellie ang mga pinagkainan nila, si Alexander naman ay okupadong nakaharap sa kanyang laptop, dahil muka namang walang paguusapan ay pumasok na si Ellie sa kaniyang kwarto at nagpahinga dahil talagang napagod sya dahil sa buong maghapong kanyang pinaggagagawa.

"What are you doing here, Mister Thansley?" Ellie asks. Alexander cock his head to side, sinundan ni Ellie ng tingin si Alexander and then there, on the side hanging a beautiful red dress.

Alexander stands up. "Wear it this morning, I'll be waiting outside, we will go out to eat breakfast before going back home." Then he move nearer to Ellie, he closes the gap between them and then kisses her forehead. "Make it fast," he whispers.

"okay..." she whispered. Kiss on the forehead? That... that was a very gentleman deed! She thought to her inner self. Then a scene last night flashes back on her head... a mischievous smile escaped her mouth. She remembered her first kiss with Alexander vividly. Before she fell asleep until she wake up, the images stays on her mind crystal clear! Dahil sa alaala ay namula ang dalaga. She bite her lower lip to prevent her tiny ggigles. Then she escaped to the bathroom, she took a shower, brush her teeth, washes her mouth and then she slips into the dress Alexander want her to wear. It's above the knee length, tight, it's hugging her curvy body, a v-neck and has a short sleeve up to her elbow. Tinernohan nya ito ng isang puting sandals na may halos dalwang inches na takong. She look at the mirror. Ellie brushes her hair, she grab few of her hair strand then clip the both end on her back, she let a red lipstick bring color to her naturally pink lips, the a pressed powder, she also pinch her cheeks to add color on her pale face.

A girl look back at Ellie. Looking so blooming and beautiful the way she is. "Kalma, Elizabeth! It's just breakfast. Just breakfast!" she mumbled to herself before going out of the room.

Outside, Alexander is waiting, wearing a gray formal suit. He looks hot on everything he wear! His same intimidating look is very much present, his hair falls perfectly in line, mukang kahit isang hibla nang buhok ay di mo makikitang nakakalat sa kanyang muka!

"You look fascinating, Miss Jewels."

Ellie smiled silently as she look down, she replied, "So do you, Mister Thansley," Alexander crook his arms, indicating Elizabeth to to take it.

"Shall we?"

"Yeah," she hook her own arms on his.

As they walk out Alexander spoke up, "Have I mention to you that you've got such a fine ass?" Elizabeth almost chock on his remark! Mabilis din na dumaloy ang init patungo sa kanyang mga pisngi. "It's been quite long since I saw a woman blushing. I like you more that way, at least I knew I can affect you just like how you affect me everytime I look at you,"

"You sure knew how to compliment, Mister Thansley."

"I don't compliment, Miss Jewels, I only say what I think is true." Then the heatness on her cheeks are there again. Nang bumukas ang pinto ng elevator ay nagsalita si Alexander, "After you, Miss Jewels."

"Thank you," she mumbled.

After reaching the ground floor, the two exited the hotel building, in front gate was the same staff holding Alexander's car keys. "Your keys, Sir."