14: Tamed Desire

Alexander explore himself in Ellie's sweet and unused mouth. He twirl his tongue inside. Going up, down, side-to-side, making a circular pattern that tickles Elizabeth. The kiss they are sharing is different. In a very different level that is almost a mind blowing experience for her.

With locked lips, Alexander never forget to discover what's underneath her gown. Although he is touching her with the clothes still on. He always tour his hand on her legs, thighs, butt, then to her belly, to her waist but Alex's favorite spot was her full breasts.

Alexander grabbed her breasts, massaging it lightly. Her size feels so full against his palm. Not just full but also soft, smooth and warm.

Nangalat na din ang lipstick na gamit ni Ellie dahil sa paghalik sa kanya ni Alexander. Some of the color was on his own lips, lumipat na sa kanya. But who the hell care? Dahil sa oras na ito ay wala nang paki si Alexander kung maubos nya ang kulay ng lipstick sa labi ni Ellie. She can always put the lipstick back on. But his hunger to claim her will always be in a state of urgency. Simula pa lang nang una nya itong nakita sa mga James ay naattract na agad sya sa babae. Since then ay gabi-gabi na nyang ini-imagine na kasiping si Elizabeth. On his bed, doing the things in his mind and all the form of pleasuring ever named. Sharing hot kisses and sweaty exercises. That was before, because the wait is over.

"I'm going to make your first time memorable. You will never forget the things I will do..." He whispered in his low, calm, yet breathless tone. Inamoy ni Alex ang leeg ni Ellie. Then he said, "you smell so damn good,"

While he was inhaling her scent, Elizabeth couldn't help but to take a sharp breath. Hindi ito ang unang beses na may lalaking gumawa noon sa kanya. The night on James' house when she was almost raped remain vivid on her mind. That was the first time she was kissed on the neck but compare to that experience, kakaiba ang nararamdaman nya ngayon. She doesn't feel disgusted. Nakakahiya man aminin ay alam nya sa sarili na nagugustuhan nya ang halik ng binata sa kanyang balat. Even his lips against her own feels so good and satisfying.

Alexander stopped kissing her for like a minute. Nanatili sya na nakaupo sa ibabaw ni Ellie. He stare straight to her eyes. Ellie can't handle the intensity of his stare kaya naman mabilis syang naglipat ng tingin. She look at the wall few feet far from them.

"Tell me you haven't done anything like this before. You haven't had sex with anybody, am I correct?" Kahit alam naman ni Alexander ang sagot ay gusto padin nya na marinig ito mula sa dalaga. He wanted a confirmation.

Ang tanging naging sagot ni Ellie ay ang kanyang pagtango. Parang naputol ang dila nya sa oras na iyon. She's afraid to speak because she is scared na baka marinig ng binata ang kaba sa kanyang boses. Ellie knew to herself na even her voice will shake because of the intensity of the situation.

"It always fascinate me that you're a virgin," he smiled a little. Being innocent have its own advantage and disadvantage. Advantage because she haven't been used, malinis pa siya at may maipagmamalaki pa sya sa kanyang mamahaling lalaki. Disadvantage because virgin people are stupid when it comes to sex. They do not know how to respond, how to please their partner. But the latter could be learned. And Alex is so willing to teach Ellie the techniques and methods in sexual intercourse.

They had silent moment before the man crawl back in Elizabeth's top. He claimed her lips again. He devour it. She was trying to respond but how? Hindi sya marunong. You cannot say na wala talagang alam si Ellie sa halik. Yung as in zero knowledge. Syempre ay nanonood din naman sya ng movies at nagbabasa sya ng pocket books. But she didn't knew that kissing is a hard thing to do. The books she read made it sound like its easy but it is not.

Habang magkadikit ang kanilang mga labi ay umikot ang kamay ni Alex. It landed on her back, on the small zipper of her gown. He pulled the woman up to a sitting position and then he zipped it down making the dress loosened around her breasts and shoulder.

The feeling when you free your breasts from tight brasserie, that was the exact thing Ellie felt when the gown loosened.

While pulling the zipper down, his lips continued claiming hers. Habang ang kanang kamay naman ni Ellie ay nakakrus sa kanyang dibdib so the gown wouldn't fall, so she wouldn't be so naked.

The fabric slipped off her soft right shoulder. Alexander leaned down and he planted wet kisses on her bare shoulder. He licked it, sucked her skin there and only stop after his beautiful violet-pinkish creation— hickeys.

His lips went upper, hanggang sa kanyang collarbone. Iniwan na din ni Alex ang likod ni Ellie. His hands are now wondering around her thights. Dahil walang slit ang jade gown na kanyang binili ay hindi madali na mahahawakan si Ellie without the fabric. He doesn't want to ruin the dress cause he know that she don't have extra clothes. So in order to touch her, he slide his hand underneath her skirt. He found the smooth lacy panty beneath her gown. Touching the fabric is like a match starting a fire inside of him.

Alex squeezed her thighs habang ang libre nyang kamay ay nasa dibdib ni Ellie.

She couldn't speak. Nawawala na din si Ellie sa kanyang katinuan. Para hindi makita ang nakahihiyang ginagawa nila ay mariin nyang ipinipikit ang mata. She is so shy. This must be the feeling kapag unang beses. Aniya sa kanyang sarili.

But for some reason, unti-unting nawawala ang kanyang hiya. Ito ay paunti-unting napapalitan ng init at kagustuhan na mangyari ang ano man ang mangyayari.

Alex came back to her lips. He's enjoying his hands on her sensitive spots. Nang imulat ni Ellie ang mata ay ang nakita nya ay ang sitwasyon nya na muntik nang marape. Hindi si Alexander ang kanyang nakita kundi yung lalaking muntik nang gumahasa sa kanya.

Panic run through her kaya naman with all the remaining force left in her body, naitulak nya papalayo si Alexander.

"Wag! N-no! H-hindi ko kaya... p-please not now... I-I can't," mabilis na isinuot ni Elizabeth ang kanyang gown at niyakap nya ang kanyang sarili.

The fire he is going through vanished when he saw the fear on her eyes. Hindi nya alam kung papaano but his desire turned tamed. Madali nya itong nakontrol.

Ilang minutong namayani ang katahimikan sa pagitan nilang dalawa. Until Alexander took a deep breath and says, "of course. You haven't signed the contract yet so your rejection is still effective."

Tumayo si Alexander at pumunta sya sa likod ni Ellie. He zipped her dress at tahimik lang silang dalawa habang tinutulungan sya ni Alex sa pananamit.

"Your makeup is a mess. Fix yourself, I'll go back later to fetch you up." Sabi ni Alex nang maisara nya ng tuluyan ang gown ni Ellie.

He stands up and then walk towards the door. He unlocked the door at akmang lalabas nang magsalita si Elizabeth making him stop at his tracks.

"You're going to help me finding my parents right?"

Alex turn around. And with a smile on his face, he said, "of course. I'm a man of words. You will see your parents again, soon. That's a promise."

Hearing him on that tone made Elizabeth's heart flipped in joy. She feel so flattered and happy dahil pakiramdam nya ay may kakampi na sya laban sa kanyang masamang tadhana...

*

~Jazzlived