|I|Episode●002● The Gift

The outcasted was escorted out by one of her friends.

"What is wrong with that man? He was cringingly sweet moments ago. I'm telling you, I half died when I saw the colour in his eyes changing," Mari expressed.

"He's on drug almost all the time. Guess that makes him bipolar like that owner bitch. But he's a sexy bipolar man." The other said. "You should go now. Take a cab and reach back safely."

"What? You're sending me back alone?"

"Sorry, babe. I can't afford to part away from my Jimin oppa when he's practically in a metre's reach. Bye."

○◆○

Jimin held Sera by her waist protectively as he assisted her to the stage.

"Why the fuck do I see many new immature kids today?"

"Look at the crowd today Sera, all the regulars are here. Your friend sent his men with extra stuff, using it to his advantage. Half of the kids here are not even interested in the club bullshit, just here to buy," Jimin said. He was unusually nice to her today. Sera wondered if that was her birthday present from him. Just one day of politeness she'd be killing to acquire even if it's once in a year.

"That dimwit knows the business. He's not my friend though."

"Whatever," Jimin said before handing Sera a mic and stepping back from the spotlight.

"Wooh! My boys and bitches, how you doin'?" Sera's voice echoed. The crowd reacted with a turmoil of cheerful hollers.

"I'm seeing some of the faces after an eternity. Where have you been, people? How're you doing? Stop waving hands, Soobin, I see you. And you! Lisa, Jaebum, Jihoon, Yeonjun, Bogum, Hyungsik, Seojoon, Joongki. Alright, I'll stop naming, Jimin is showing eyes at me. I'm not drunk yet, I just googled how to pretend to be exited." The crowd laughed.

"Where's the party, Sera?" Soobin yelled from the crowd.

"You're at the party dude. All the people are here. Just keep twerking, keep grinding, keep buying drinks for yourself and all the pretty ladies here. Hyejin has a special menu today. Sorry that the drinks are not free like last year's party, we're running short of cash since y'all have been busy with life and attended this club less lately. Fine, I'll stop speaking Jimin, don't show eyes at me. And now people, I'll hand over the stage to our entertainer 'Biggie'."

"Biggie! Biggie! Biggie! Sera! Sera! Sera!" Loud chants filled the hall and challenged the previously loud music that danced in the air.

○◆○

Sera pushed through the sweating humans, directing her legs to the bar. She eyed the massive mass of clingy women at the right side of the counter interacting shamelessly with the head bartender. Joey's quite a handsome, chatty man, the other star in the club after Park Jimin. He wore a neat black shirt, sleeves rolled up to his arm joints. The other bartenders were dressed in the exact same fashion.

Sera made herself comfortable on the empty bar stool on the left. The mixologist seemed to have been putting her soul in making an elixir Sera hadn't known before. The aforementioned was dressed in an innocent summer dress, and a seaweed green apron with a royal golden embroidery of the word 'Etiquettes' etched onto it.

"Yo, that looks cool. Can I have one?" Sera asked.

The other shot her a disapproving look.

"Aren't you trying to quit alcohol consumption, unnie? You yourself instructed us to stop serving you drinks."

"You're wrong there, darlin'," Sera pointed at her. "I'm not addicted to alcohol. I'm only addicted to whiskey, and I'm trying to lessen the consumption of just that. So you should stop wasting everyone's time and give me one because I'm asking politely."