The World Beyond Us: One

From The World Beyond Us by parapsychologist, Dr Kim Seok Jin,

'...Now let's move onto 'Humans and Spirits'. One of the arresting topics, isn't it? Non-psychic humans can contact and communicate with spirits, as I mentioned in the earlier parts of the book. It was my very first knowledge on anything barely related to psychicism. My teacher and late non-psychic mother was a practician of this communication until she became one.

Let's start with the board first. An Ouija Board, when in function, is an energy source that acts as a magnet to a spirit. It has tiny symbol inscriptions and incantations spread all over it, tiny gems embedded for energy function, all of them just invisible to the naked eyes. Learned psychics or parapsychologists are usually the crafters of these boards. The presence of dark and quiet environment, a human soul's presence, his touch, and the touch of a metal(which in most case is a coin) activates an ouija. Along with the activation, if spells are recited, spirits in the vicinity are called for. But it is entirely the spirits' choice if they should accept the call and come forth. Spirits have an attitude too, if you ask me, just an expert's opinion.

Well, that was the real ouija board there. What does that mean? There are duplicate ouija boards available in the market. As per the internet, some people make their own by scribbling the letters and numbers onto just a piece of white paper. The people who try these faux ouijas have often claimed success in trying to reach out to a spirit, but what happens actually is they end up faking it due to involuntary or unconscious motor behaviour. You would know if you are a psychology student or studied the subject, if not, I just told you.

Hence, to attract a spirit, an energy source is necessary, ouija or not. Alternatives of ouija are other assemblies of energy with collections of gemstones and oral practice of necessary incantations by the summoners.

Moving on to the broader spectrum of the communication procedure. Can humans see spirits? Absolutely. As I mentioned before, there are a very few gifted humans on earth, like myself, who are able to see them without external help. But the rest can do it as well if they try. The non-gifted psychics do that. However, it is tricky and can land one into danger. Not all spirits are good and cooperating now, are they? 

Here also, the spirits need energy to be able to visually disclose themselves. But this time, the energy source is none but the human. The negative energy of a human soul, to be exact.

Negative deeds and thoughts are the elements that blossom negative energy, and there are still no ideal answers to the classification and spectrum of these negative deeds, or thoughts or sins. Most psychics decide their own negative deeds or minor sins they'd want to commit, and devise the ratio of their negative to positive energy to be able to keep up with the communication. 

Having negative energy is not at all a big deal, almost all humans have some intensity of negative energy in them. The question always is if it's sufficient enough for the spirit to reveal themself. People who try to summon spirits through ouija can simply ask the spirit to reveal themself. If the spirit wills, they will. Problem is, amateur summoners don't always know if their negative energy is in abundance or not. And having it in in abundance can be dangerous, as high negative energy has the ability to attract even the confined evil spirits from the custodial 4th dimension(the dark earth). Not to forget the possible evil spirits who are yet to commit a sin, among the free spirits on earth; If they become greedy, they can possess or haunt their summoners, even though the tendency to do such acts is more likely in confined souls.

Once a confined spirit is brought back to the human earth by a high-negative-energy-possessing summoner, the spirit starts depending on the summoner as they are in need of constant negative energy. If the negative energy of the human dissipates, the evil spirit will be forced back to confinement. Even if the spirit switches to other humans who have high negative energy, their stay is temporary as there is no bonding or contract between the spirit and the human(because he/she isn't their summoner), and in such cases, even a small height in the human's positive energy can directly spring the spirit back to the dark earth. 

All of these scenarios are less likely to happen because the evil spirits mostly just possess the human's body even before anything of such sort happens to begin with...'

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: