|II|Episode●010● Gifted

It was not the most grande house Sera had seen, but it was luringly elegant; enough of a hint to the beholders that the holder possessed wealth

It was not the most grande house Sera had seen, but it was luringly elegant; enough of a hint to the beholders that the holder possessed wealth. Sera could only mark the beauty from afar for she and her guide were still outside the wrought iron gate. Sera and Yoongi were standing by the car, the later had his leg inside, waiting for the gate to open any minute. 

"You should've stayed in," Yoongi began.

"Nah, I'm not getting in the car now. I'll walk to the front door," the other said. "It's rude of them to not have reached the gate when we honked like 3 minutes ago. They don't even have a doorbell, and this gate is a mechanical one. Ughh, I'd have barged in by this time."

"Watch what you speak, Sera."

"What did I say now?"

Yoongi sighed and shook his head in realization. "Not like this, I'm not letting you go in alone. Get back in the car."

Sera frowned. "What's gotten into you?" she said getting in. "Does this person have more armed men than you? I can literally see none."

The gate slowly flung open by itself and Yoongi slowly drove in towards the roofed car porch. 

"And I thought it was a mechanical gate," Sera muttered.

"Listen to me, until we get inside the house, don't look around much, and don't say anything, especially something that's offensive to the person we're meeting," Yoongi said after parking the car while they were still sat inside.

Just one knock was enough before the door waved open, unlike that at the main gate.

There stood a charming tall man to receive them in. Yoongi lazily approached him with a smile and open arms to Sera's surprise. 

"How are you, my dear Ryu?" Yoongi said with a mischievous grin as he hugged the broad-shouldered man with beautiful face, plush, pink lips, round eyes and straight, bushy brows. Sera was sure she had seen the man before.

"How many times did I tell you to not call me by that name? Is it so hard to just call me Seokjin-hyung?"

It was enough of an action for Sera to assign a name to the familiar gentleman. She concluded that the man was none but the owner of the infamous restaurant, Otsu Seiromushi in Songpa-gu, Seoul. The name was Kim Seokjin. Sera didn't bother for a direct confirmation seeing how the two males were busy catching up. She decided to try analysing the strange-looking interior of the Italian-styled house instead, but her ears couldn't be barred from the loud chatters of the duo.

"What! You're dating someone you met on the internet? That's one of the most shocking things I've heard in a while," Yoongi fake-gasped.

"She's just like me. Everything. I've wished my entire life to meet someone who's different like me, you don't know how happy I am. Even if she can't speak my language."