The World Beyond Us: Two

From The World Beyond Us by parapsychologist, Dr Kim Seok Jin,

'...Now, can a human soul enter the restricted dark earth? Yes, if they will. The process requires knowledge, most importantly accuracy. A risky business not even the learned wish to undertake, not until necessary. One needs a pass to enter, and that is knowledge, too much of a mental strain. I, personally, never had to do it. Other psychics, not that they fancy it, might've had to do it to save a life. And that leads to the other way a living human soul can enter the confined. 

Another way to be landed in is when one is dragged there without their consent. When an evil spirit lurking on earth possesses a human body, the human's soul is forced to take its stead in the dark earth; No two souls can drive the same body. And with the living human soul staying on earth with their body(separated from them) living and functioning just as fine on the same, an imbalance in equilibrium is created. That imbalance plus the imbalance created on the missing of the evil soul from the dark earth accounts for the implementation of a faux balance that pushes the living human soul to take the place of the evil spirit that possesses their body.

In cases such as those are when professional psychics are responsible to take a trip to the confined and bring back the original soul to earth. As soon as those souls reach earth, they spring back to their bodies enforcing the spirit back to the confined. And this system has its exceptions too; if in the scenario the innocent living human soul is that of the summoner of the evil spirit, then even after reaching back to earth, they have to claim and force themself inside their body. And the process, obviously, is a struggle considering the evil spirit would act its full to oppose. It is a punishment for the summoner to have committed the act of summoning an evil spirit. As I mentioned earlier, everyone, living or dead, on earth or not, has to endure the penalty of their sins.

If the living human soul stays too long in the dark earth, then their soul and persona dies in the record of the universe and will automatically transport to the afterlife without the assistance of a reaper. Their record on earth will stay 'alive' however, with their body functioning with the new soul(of the evil spirit) as the complete owner. How the mythical beings in the higher dimensions(or in the afterlife) take care of these mishappenings or what schemes they have for such failures is beyond our(psychic community) knowledge, we only have assumptions for that. They might have a complex job. Our sources for many of the knowledge in our repertoire have been some friendly reapers who then we never got to see; they might have been forbidden to do so, that's all how I can put it...'