jisung felt sick as he watched renjun and jeno be all up on each other. for fucks sake he was a child. he was a baby. he has seen and heard things he really wished he was blind and even deaf.

and there he sat with donghyuck wanting to puke their guts out.

jisung was never the one to worry much about relationships or crushes. he simply thought he didn't have much time for that. but of course, most of everyone around him were either head over heels for someone or in a relationship.

some might take him for a weirdo as when asked about relationships, the maknae plainly said he wasn't interested. it was an odd thing to hear.

but he didn't care what others thought of him.

all this applied before he got in his first ever relationship and for the first time had a crush on someone. he felt as if he was in heaven. that is, until he found his boyfriend cheating on him.

even though jisung was the one to call his relationship off, of course his classmates gave him shit.

ever since that disaster happened, the boy just gave up. his first ever relationship turned out to one of his worst mistakes. his crush lied to him.

now seeing renjun and jeno being all lovely dovely couldn't stop jisung from thinking about his ex.

what made everything worse was after what seemed like hundreds of years, jeno and renjun just started dating. he remembered what it felt like for the first couple of days. it was awkward, but in a good way.

jisung sighed as he looked around him and saw all the couples.

❝maybe i should date someone...❞

☎️

「zhong chenle
park jisung
➸ IRLKOZUME

「zhong chenlepark jisung」➸ IRLKOZUME

➖START➖
2019

_tbc_