xi

chenle still couldn't believe it. he has a crush on jisung. is this what having a crush on someone feels like? the boy still felt his heart racing from when jisung hugged him. he wanted to be held like that again.

now, even after accepting and realizing his feelings towards the maknae, park jisung was on his mind all the time. he thought he was going crazy.

but of course he should apologize to jaemin before doing anything else.

chenle felt bad for blaming jaemin for causing him to have a anxiety attack.

luckily jaemin was planning to come over to the other's house anyways.

jaemin knocked on chenle's door in which he was greeted with a crying chenle. ❝oh my god, chenle, what happened?❞ jaemin asked with concern and worried laced in his voice. the younger sniffled. ❝i'm sorry that i got mad at you yesterday.❞ chenle cried out.

he looked like a baby crying.

jaemin felt his heart break into pieces from the sight of seeing chenle breaking down in front of him. he didn't blame chenle nor was he mad at the younger. sometimes it's scary to accept your feelings. jaemin knew that too well, sadly.

the blonde haired boy held chenle in his arms. ❝don't be sorry. i shouldn't of said that you have a crush on jisung—❞

chenle sat up.

❝i do have a crush on jisung.❞

jaemin choked on his salvia and started to cough. it took him about five minutes to collect himself and to process what chenle said.

chenle actually has a crush on jisung?

the korean cleared his throat. ❝wait, wait. you actually have a crush on jisung?❞ chenle nodded. ❝chenle... you know what this means... right?❞

you weren't allowed to date if you worked for 1-800-DATEME. it against the rules and the contract. but obviously, mark, jaemin, and chenle broke the rules. mark was so whipped for donghyuck, jaemin was over his head with renjun and jeno, chenle was head over heels for park jisung.

if taeyong ever found out, they were fucked.

this made chenle wonder how the girls dealt with it. how did seoyeon do it? how did haseul do it? how did jiyeon do it? how does he do it?

how the fuck does zhong chenle get through the day knowing he's lying to everyone?

❝i really like him jaemin hyung, i really do. he makes my heart feel weird and i get this feeling in my stomach every time in with him. i want to be with him all the time.❞ jaemin smiled. it made him happy knowing that chenle was finally experiencing the feeling of being in love.

that's it.

chenle is in love with jisung.

the elder rested one hand on chenle's shoulder. ❝that's calling being whipped as hell. take it from me,❞ jaemin winked. all these new feelings were starting to get to chenle.

he's never felt this way before.

ever.

❝i-i'm in love with... jisung..?❞

[🐰] hi! i'm so inactive right now, i'm having a hard time and i'm sick :( i'm trying to focus on school as is start next week, i'm getting back on my update schedule. thank you for waiting again!

_tbc_