iv

ever since yesterday, chenle was officially jisung's fake boyfriend. now all they had to do was act like a couple. that wasn't so hard. but then again, chenle was a pro at this. he worked as a fake boyfriend for fucks sake.

jisung's biggest fear was that someone could see through both him and chenle.

if their cover was blown, kangmin would know about it within minutes.

just hearing the name kangmin made jisung feel sick.

fucking bastard.

❝w-what are we supposed to say? i-i know renjun hyung and he might think something is off...❞ the older softly said. now, like i said before, zhong chenle is a pro at this. but this was a different story. he never knew anyone the person that hired him. let alone their friends and family.

the maknae swallowed hard. only donghyuck knew about jisung possibly having a fake boyfriend but he was literally whining his tall ass about not having a boyfriend.

what was everyone going to think once they saw him with chenle? ❝let's just flirt today. we'll gradually build our relationship up before saying we are dating.❞ it was a pretty good plan. then again, jisung barely was around nor talked to the shorter boy.

let's just pray that this works.

jisung took a deep breath as he held chenle's hand.

then the younger slid the classroom door open. and there sat his classmates.

❝oh my god jisung what took you so long? you know we have something import—❞ donghyuck was shook. and so was everyone else. here jisung was, later than usual hand in hand with zhong chenle. a boy he has never held a long conversation with.

jisung gulped. ❝i'm sorry. i, uhm, had to buy my cat food.. yeah.❞ ❝you don't have a cat??❞ jeno titled his head. oh my god. chenle started panicking. this wasn't a bulletproof plan.

renjun kept his eyes on the boys' hands.

something was off.

❝actually my cat had kittens and there were too many so i asked jisung if he wanted one.❞ the orange haired boy interrupted. that was actually true. chenle had a cat and she did have kittens.

once chenle mentioned this, jeno's eyes instantly lit up. ❝oh my god you have a cat? what breed is she? what's her name? how many kittens did she have?❞ jeno kept blabbing and asking questions about chenle's cat which sent renjun into a mental breakdown.

while this was happening and everyone else was so forced on jeno losing shit over furries, donghyuck got a chance to ask jisung about 1-800-DATEME.

❝so?❞ the older asked. jisung swallowed hard. ❝uhm so like chenle was on there. and so was the one dude that stares at renjun and jeno hyung. and that boy you always flirt with.❞ the taller male looked scared.

this really was risky.

i mean having a fake boyfriend was one thing. but pretending to be head over heels for someone in your class you barely talk to was another story.

but of course donghyuck was the only one out of jisung's friend group who knew about 1-800-DATEME. not gonna lie, it did seem very wrong.

hell, someone could take that website for hookers or some shit.

the maknae sighed. ❝if anyone asks you what's going on just say i've already had a crush on chenle but i never showed it. i really can't have this blown,❞ the tanned boy nodded.

the bell rang and everyone got in their seats. and of course donghyuck went to go sit with mark. and chenle sat with jisung.

❝i'm going to flirt with you right now..❞ the korean whispered. chenle was so embarrassed for some reason. but, this was basically his job. oh my god suck it up you pussy. he thought to himself.

jisung started to bite his lip as he held the chinese's hand. ❝you're really cute. like really cute.❞ the korean said. ❝oh my god stop we're in fucking class jisung-❞ ew ew ew ew oh my god this is the cringest thing ever fuck.

both boys were internally cringing but the entire class wasn't even paying attention to the teacher. everyone was whispering about the two.

this was only going to get worse.

both jisung and chenle knew it.

they just knew it.

[🐰] i'm literally so sorry that i took so long sosnsosnosnd

_tbc_