xix

i really like your smile, lele.❞

that sentence kept repeating over and over in chenle's head as he looked outside to see the blue sky. he hated how jisung's voice was stuck in his head.

fuck, he shouldn't even be thinking abo it jisung. he's leaving for a reason.

i know many of you are thinking that chenle can't run away from this, but, he actually can and he is. he's escaping the hell that he created for himself without fixing it whatsoever.

he could easily ignore taeyong's calls and texts if this got to him. it was stupid of him anyways, to have this job.

his plane was leaving pretty soon. but, something was holding him back from entering the airport.

it felt like he was missing something.

sitting down near the entrance, chenle opened his suitcase and made sure he packed everything. but... he couldn't find his chinese passport.

opening his backpack, he searched and searched over and over again.

it wasn't in his bag or his suitcase.

he forgot the most important thing he needed to leave.

his passport.

panicking, the chinese boy ran across the busy street to try to find a taxi. there was not one taxi in sight. great fucking job, chenle. he thought to himself.

he waited for the traffic light to signal the crossing sign.

everything felt so unreal.

it felt like a dream.

suddenly, the whole world was moving in slow motion.

without even realizing it, he was on the floor, bleeding.

he just got hit.

by a car.

_tbc_