ix

❝hell no.❞

❝ok—huh? why not?❞

❝i'm not going to let my boyfriend kiss someone else. nor am i going to kiss someone else that isn't chenle,❞ jisung crossed him arms. it was the greatest excuse to not play 7 minutes in heaven.

anyways, as you all know, chenle and jisung aren't dating. this is all just a stunt in the end. a stunt that everyone truly believes is true.

back into playing 7 minutes in heaven, chenle was quiet the whole time. he hasn't said a word since his classmates brought it up.

he was lost in his own world.

it was really cliche.

i mean, him looking out the window being drowning in his thoughts.

oh and also him feeling warm and fuzzy every time jisung touches him or even talks to him.

say what you want because chenle has no fucking idea what he's feeling.

everyone else was laughing their asses off, having fun, smiling. but, the one smile that caught chenle's eyes was (of course) jisung's smile. it was so cute.

jisung... was cute.

the laughing started to become quieter which worried the boy. but, it was because of the group of people who just came into this fat ass mess.

chenle looked to his side only to see renjun standing next to him. ❝you okay?❞ the elder asked. chenle smiled. ❝yeah, why wouldn't i be?

renjun shrugged. ❝i dunno. you look sad.

chenle was sad. he was. yes, he was happy around others and he was genuinely happy. but there was this part of him that was sad. and he didn't know why he was sad.

his feelings didn't make any sense.

just family stuff.❞ that wasn't a lie. it was family stuff. he missed spending time with his parents. he missed being able to have a normal conversation with his parents. he missed his parents noticing him. ❝i know we aren't super close but if you ever need to talk to someone or even need someone you can always come over to my house. you're always welcomed.

the younger laughed. ❝thank you, gēgē,❞ renjun smiled at the orange haired boy and started to talk more with renjun. of course the two have always been friends, but they never have gotten this close before. maybe it was time to try something new.

as the two chinese males started their own small conversation which soon turned into smiling and laughing, jisung noticed how much chenle was smiling. it was the cutest thing he has ever seen. besides from donghyuck, chenle really lit the world up.

that laugh. oh my fucking god, chenle's laugh was literally music to jisung's ears while it was dolphin screams to everyone else. despite him being lost, he was jealous.

but he didn't even know it. just by the way chenle was laughing and smiling so much with renjun, he felt... weird. he felt like chenle liked renjun more than him.

that couldn't be true... right?

why do i want you all to myself..?

_tbc_