xii

fuck bitches get money,

❝sir, this is a mcdonald's drive thru.❞

donghyuck started laughing. it has been a while since jisung and donghyuck face timed even though they mostly see each other at school everyday.

speaking of school, the school dance was tomorrow. this dance was going to be a huge break for jisung. it's been at least three months after kangmin. it has been hard for jisung.

that's all everyone would ask him about. kangmin this and kangmin that, it pissed him off. did people only see him for dating kangmin? it didn't matter, he was way much better without kangmin. that goddamn piece of shit, as jeno would say.

anyways, even though the maknae has been quiet since kangmin, he was becoming himself again. and his friends and everyone around him were very surprised to see the old park jisung come back from the dead.

do you know who resurrected him?

guess.

oh, were you thinking of his friends? good answer, but not exactly.

i'll give you a hint; his name starts with a c.

oh yeah, it's definitely zhong chenle.

gold star for you.

chenle brought jisung back from the dead. jisung has been stuck in his coffin, his grave for too long and chenle said that's enough of his shit and brought him back to life with his magic. in which his magic is literally just being chenle.

zhong chenle was literally the definition of perfect in jisung's eyes. like, if you search the definition of perfect in the dictionary, chenle's name would be there. jisung was serious about this.

chenle saved him.

and speaking of chenle, his dolphin ass couldn't get off jisung's mind.

if you looked into jisung's brain agenda it was just chenle, chenle, chenle, chenle, homework, then chenle for another a million pages.

the dance is tomorrow. do you think you're ready?❞ donghyuck asked as he filed down his nails. jisung sighed. ❝donghyuck hyung, i need to tell you something.❞ the tanned male dropped the filer and shook his head.

hold the fuck up, son. what the fuck just happened? you never use hyung—

jisung took a deep breath. he felt a lump in his throat. tell him, jisung. let your feelings out.

❝i have a crush on chenle.❞

silence. cue the crickets, if you will.

donghyuck started to laugh hard. jisung felt his heart race. is this a mistake? ❝you have a crush on chenle—oh my god you're being deadass,❞ the younger rolled his eyes. ❝no shit, sherlock.❞

the sun kissed boy sat up and cleared his throat. not gonna lie, he couldn't believe what he heard. park jisung having a crush after kangmin?

no fucking way.

the sandy brown haired male ran a hand through his hair. ❝jisung, you know that that's bad, right?❞ of course. of course jisung knew that. for fucks sake, chenle was supposed to be his fake boyfriend that he pretended he was in love with, but in reality he wasn't supposed to fall for him!

what the fuck was happening?

❝i know, i know, i just... it's so hard not to fall for him. he's the sweetest person ever, his smile is literally the cutest thing ever. his laugh is beautiful, he's beautiful-❞ donghyuck coughed. ❝damn okay, we get it, you're whipped as fuck,

before jisung could talk back, both boys heard a ring from their phones. it was a text message from renjun.

hey gays ik this is v v last minute but do y'all wanna hang @ the mall @ 3?❜ the text read.

❝you in?❞ the purple haired male asked. donghyuck smirked. ❝you bet your giant ass i am,❞

[🐰] double update for my loves (#^.^#)

_tbc_