ii

jisung wanted to throw himself off a cliff. imagine if his parents walk in on him on a website that looked like it was for hookers. anyways, jisung felt like he was going to explode. a fake boyfriend? rent a fake boyfriend? this had to be a joke.

nevertheless, jisung still looked into donghyuck's advice. he really didn't want to be alone at the dance. he wasn't trying to get kangmin back. oh no, he wanted to prove that he moved on.

and he was pretty sure he has.

but, there was still this little part of him that missed kangmin so much.

but that was wrong. kangmin doesn't deserve him.

❝okay, calm down jisung. just look at the website.❞ jisung told himself. he took a deep breathe before typing ❛1-800-DATEME❜. and to his surprise, it was a real website. a real website to rent a fake boyfriend.

1-800-DATEME.com

find your ideal fake boyfriend/girlfriend today!

are you tired of being alone? tired of being the only single one in your friend group? tired of being jealous of others? well, then, you're in luck! whether you're a boy or a girl, we have your back.

1-800-DATEME is a site where you can rent a fake partner!

which gender would you like?
male | female

what is your gender?
male | female

we have 3 lovely boys you can choose! choose wisely!

mark leeage: 17sexuality: bisexual description: mostly a crackhead, but also very sweet and understanding

mark lee
age: 17
sexuality: bisexual
description: mostly a crackhead, but also very sweet and understanding. this boy will listen to you no matter what. if you're feeling down, he will show off his guitar skills to you and cheer you up.

na jaeminage: 17sexuality: pansexualdescription: flirts 24/7, biggest fluff ball ever

na jaemin
age: 17
sexuality: pansexual
description: flirts 24/7, biggest fluff ball ever. he will make your heart skip a beat by showing off his aegyo along with his good looks. he can be sassy and dominate. he will give you all the cuddles in the world.

zhong chenleage: 16sexuality: gaydescription: he's a crackhead and a cutie

zhong chenle
age: 16
sexuality: gay
description: he's a crackhead and a cutie. his charming smile and dolphin laugh can make you fall for him within seconds. he's the biggest baby and will provide you with all the attention and love in the world. he's a soft boy who loves everyone.

jisung recognized jaemin from history class. he also knew him as the boy that would stare at renjun all the time. he almost choked when he saw chenle's profile. the orange haired boy that sounded like a dolphin was on this website.

he only knew chenle a bit from history and from renjun. two boys were closer than renjun and jeno are now. probably because they both are chinese.

who would you like to be your boyfriend?

zhong chenle
na jaemin
mark lee

congratulations! zhong chenle is now your boyfriend! would you like to message your new boyfriend?

yes | no

park jisung
i didn't know u were on this site 😳

zhong chenle
pARK JISUNG AS IM THAT GUY THAT SITS BEHIND ME IN HISTORY

park jisung
y-yes 😳🤚🏻

zhong chenle
wHY R U ON HERE

park jisung
i need a boyfriend

zhong chenle
u no this is for fake boyfriends and girlfriends right?

park jisung
yeah i'm not fucking stupid

zhong chenle
please don't tell anyone about this

park jisung
i won't i promise
so... how does this work

zhong chenle
well... uhm i just pretend to be ur boyfriend until whenever it has to stop
r u going to tell me the reason why ur on here?

park jisung
... i'll tell u tomorrow
after school

zhong chenle
okay uh see u tomorrow ig

park jisung
yeah see u tomorrow
read 5:50 pm

jisung fell back on his bed. he sighed.

❝what the fuck am i supposed to tell donghyuck hyung?❞

_tbc_