Chapter 6

I swear looking for 1 specific person in this house is like running through an infinity maze.The twist and turns don't stop.

Finally I find Treyvon in what looks like a study. There is a nice desk and all the unecessary things rich people keep in their studies for decoration.

A bunch of statues a bunch of bookshelves and a minnie kitchen.

I shift my focus off the interior decor of this beautiful study and onto Von.

He's standing in front of a beautiful fireplace with his hands in his pockets ,just...staring at the fire.

He seems to be deep in thought.As if though he's in some kind of a trans.

I can feel my stomach growling but I choose to ignore it.

Right now all that matters is him,my hunger can wait.

I then bravely step into the room,take a deep breath,and clear my throat letting him know about my presence.

He simply just turns his head to face me.He doesn't say a word,then he turns his focus back to the fire.

I should probably leave.I should give him the space he clearly needs.

Shut up and leave Neveah! Don't say anything.

"Treyvon...is th..." before I can finish my question of concern,he interrupts me by saying,

"Get out." With no emotion at all.His focus is still towards the fire.

Wtf?

"Excuse me?"I ask.

"I know you're stubborn but I didn't know you were deaf as well." He says clearly trying to seem inferior.

It's working.I'm just trying to help him.Why is he being so rude?

"I know you're upset right now but that gives you no right to speak to me that way! Who the hell do you think you are?!"

After my outburst of anger,he turns his whole body to face me this time.

He says nothing then walks over to his desk,grabs a cigarette,lights it and puffs a large cloud of smoke in an intimidating manner.

I take one step closer and he practically jumps up from his desk... "Fuck!Neveah I said get the fuck out!"

I flinch because of his sudden outburst.I almost lost my balance and fell.I'm actually quite scared.

Without saying another word...he walks closer making me back away until I'm completely out in the hallway.

Just as I think he's about to apologize,he gives me a grin...not the one I've grown so fond of.This one was different,I didn't like it.He then slams the door in my face.

I'm leaving.

I didn't stop to think twice.I ran downstairs to find the kind guard who offered to take me home and decided to take him up on his offer.

Treyvon's P.O.V

I answer my phone and I can already tell it's not going to be good news.It hardly ever is.

My older brother Tyler is on the other line and he sounds pissed.

"Slow the fuck down what's going on?Did the feds find our stash? Hideout?"I ask.

"It's Charlie..."he says through his teeth.

My heart instantly drops and my happiness is replaced with anger right then and there.

"What about Charlie..."my blood is boiling.

"He was shot in the chest twice this morning.It was Ricardo's boys.They knew we all loved the kid so they..." I couldn't listen to anymore of this bs...so I hung up and started pacing around the patio.