Chapter 20

Neveah's P.O.V

I love how Sayora always knows just what to say.

She's right.I should focus on the bag.Just because I'm filthy rich doesn't mean that I should stop hustling.

I go to school online.That's how I met the gang.They are also medicine students online.We meet up for practicals and so on.

Say then asks "Are you okay?"

I don't know how to answer her question because I don't know if I'm okay or not.Once again I'm not sure if I'm dating him or not.

I understand his frustrations about what people will think of him when they find out he has a soft spot for me.I'll be in danger and all that but,I want to be with him anyways.

"Sayora I'm not okay.I love Treyvon so much.He allowed me to fall in love with him and I'm not about to just...unlove him." I know that's not a word but whatever.

"V,what exactly did this guy do to you?You've only known him for a week basically..." she points out.

"That's the thing.He said something that keeps playing in my mind.It's not about how long you've known someone.You can fall in love with a person in less than 24 hours even,because love is not measured by time.You don't choose who to fall in love with and after how long." A tear rolls down my cheek.

"Wow..."

"Yeah.Wow indeed.Treyvon makes me so angry because of the fact that he just can't control his emotions but I can't help but love him anyways.He just needs a little help from someone who understands him.The harder he pushes me away should be the more I stay.I think..." I trail off.

"You migh have a point there I guess.I just want you to be happy."

"I should actually be focusing on the fact that he is being honest with me.He's letting loose and being honest about a lot more than I thought he would.Last time I checked he doesn't just open up to anyone." I went on.

Man.

I need to see him.It's only 5pm so I'll be there before 6.

"Sayora..."I drag her name with a cute smile.

"I'm not driving you there."She shrugs not looking up from her phone.

"Fine.I'll drive.Let me just call him to let him know that I accept his offer for me to move in with him.It will really help me help him." I laugh.

I then reach for my phone in my back pocket and dial his number.

Just as I'm about to click the 'call' icon,my phone rings.It's Von.

Great minds think alike.

Me: Um...Hi Treyvon.

Him: Princess!Is that you baby!

Wtf?Is he wasted?

Me: Treyvon?Yes it's me Neveah.I want to apologize to you for...

I'm then interrupted by him.

Him: No you are not Veah...my Princess...my everything.She left me forever because I was stupid.Me...I...I was stupider than the stupidest Treyvon alive.I want her to move in with me but she doesn't like me anymore.Is this you Bernini?

Me: Are you...drunk?

He doesn't get drunk.For him to be like this he must have drank an extremely dangerous amount of whiskey.