Chapter 18

We're all dressed up now and ready to leave.

Von looks good.

He wears earrings?

He wears earrings?

How didn't I notice before?

As for my outfit.I decided to wear something a bit simple but not too quiet at the same time.

After examining our outfits in the mirror,I head to the bathroom with my comb in my hand

Today I'm doing a simple low ponytail with my edges on fleek of course.

I then walk to the closet to grab my makeup bag and head back to the bathroom.

Treyvon literally jumps up and runs after me.

"Wtf are you doing with all that?" He asks concern clear in his tone.

"I'm gonna do my makeup."I laugh.

Duh.What does it look like I'm doing genius?

"Why?"He shrugs.

"Because I want to look poppin!"

"But you already look fire Baby."he says and hugs me from behind.

"Ncaaaaaw baby...thank you,but I wanna look exrra fire."I laugh

"But that means I won't be able to kiss you all day because I'll get foundation in my mouth."He sighs then walks out.

I then stop what I'm doing and run out of the bathroom and tackle Treyvon so that we land on his bed.

"Nevermind.I won't apply any makeup today.I don't feel like it anymore." I roll my eyes.

He grins and says "I never thought I'd ever say this but,get off me Tarzan I need to go check on our breakfast alright?"

He wants to check on food,so I jump off of him and stand up straight.