Chapter 19

Treyvon's P.O.V

Man fuck Neveah.She knows nothing about me.

Who does she think she is?

I drive around the block 3 times then head back home. "I need a drink or 8" I mutter as I walk up the stoned staircase.

I immediately head to the study,pour myself exactly 8 glasses of whiskey then sit in front of the fire stuck in my thoughts.

And no 8 glasses of whiskey won't hurt me or anything.

I know how to handle my alcohol.

Why do I care so much about her?

My mission is over.Ricardo is dead so I don't need to be around her anymore.I don't need her at all...right?

*sighs* "Damn it what has she done to me?"

I'm suppose to be the cold hearted man that everyone fears.Well,not Veah.I don't want her to be afraid of me.

She needs to leave me alone because her and I just won't work.The second people know we're together,the more danger she'll be put in.I can't do that to her.

The problem isn't Dimitri,he treats me like his own son so he won't mind me dating his daughter.

Why's she so stubborn?Can't she see that we can't even go 1 whole day without arguing or me hurting her.

Even tho I hate how much I love her,I can't stand how much I need her.I just can't let her go.

If I do let her go,will I regret it?Hell yeah!

"Hmmm I need a cigarette"I say and grab one then light it.

Neveah Jones stole my heart without asking for my permission.Fucken thief.

She really needs to give it back to me because what I'm feeling right now...I don't like it.

My head is starting to ache as much as my chest is  because of the amount of alcohol I've consumed.

I'm not drunk or anything tho.I don't get drunk,I can always control myself.

I need Neveah.She makes everything better.

Just as I exhale smoke,the doors open.

"Neveah...I..."I'm then interrupted by her finger raised in the air telling me to stop talking so I do as commanded.

"I just came to give you your hoodie back.I don't want anything that reminds me of you."She says coldly.

She then hands me my white hoodie and turns to leave but I grab her wrist tight.

"Treyvon let go."She says trying to get loose from my grip.

"No Neveah look,I'm sorry.I'm such an idiot.Please forgive me."I beg her.

She turns to face me and says, "yeah you are."

"Veah you know that I love you and that this whole love thing is new to me.I don't want to hurt you...and I realise that I've hurt you trying to prevent that from happening.Please don't leave me.I need you Neveah Jones.You deserve the world honestly and I will do any and everything I can to make sure that you receive it."

She doesn't look at me.

"Neveah say something please"I beg while on my knees.

Neveah's P.O.V

He goes down on his knees and I honestly couldn't care less.

This roller coaster isn't fun.He continuously hurts me and I don't like it.