Chapter 17

The next morning I wake up to find Treyvon sitting on a chair right next to me and staring at me.

Wtf?

"Hmmm...good morning weirdo."I say while stretching and sitting up.

He leans in for a kiss but I push him back lightly for him to stop.

"Not until we both brush our teeth first Von."We both laugh and he nods in agreement.

"You look like a tree." He comments and points to my hair then cracks up in laughter.

"Whatever nxn ."I reply clicking my tongue at the en.

"Wait how do you do that?Is that like...a South African thing?"He asks.

"Wow."I can't help but laugh at how cute he is.

I then teach him how to click his tongue properly when he's annoyed and he masters it.

"Okay Veah nxn!Let's go brush our teeth nxn!Nxn now!"He demands while laughing.

There are so many things that are wrong with what just came out of his mouth but all I can do is smile.

Effort counts for points.He just earned 50 points.

I then hop out of bed and stretch once more.

"First one to make it to the bathroom cooks breakfast
!" He calls out.

We both run as quick as possible until I stop in my tracks and remember what he said.

He stops behind me then when I turn to face him he laughs.

"I am not an idiot Von."I laugh while taking his hand in mine.

We then walk into the bathroom together and brush our teeth.

As soon as we're both done using mouthwash,he leans against the wall and waits for me to put all my things back in their place.

He tends to do that a lot.It's cute.

He just...stares at me.

Just after I have done all that,he says "You know,I really do love that two piece of yours.It completely drives me crazy."

He then scratches the back of his neck and licks his lips.His gaze not leaving my outfit for  a single second.

"Everything looks good on me duh."I say playfully.

Just as I'm about to exit the bathroom,he pulls me close to him by my waist making me look him in the eyes.

He doesn't let go as he warns, "Don't act smart with me baby girl.I'm warning you."

All he said was that and somehow I feel a tingly sensation in my body.

"Baby girl?"I question.

He then loosens his grip and wraps his one arm around my waist gently so that my body is directly against his.

"Yeah.You're my girl now.Calling you princess doesn't feel right.You're my queen now,my baby girl."

Man...if he doesn't stop looking at my lips every time he speaks to me,I will lose it.

I wrap my arms around his neck and as I'm about to say "I'm happy to be here with you",I'm interrupted by him grabbing my ass out of the blue just to see my reaction.

I don't say anything.

But I can tell he notices I like that.