Chapter 10

I walk into the house and all that I feel right now is a confusion overload.

I drop my fanny pack and Von's hoodie on the nearest stool,then walk over to the fridge.

I love how it's always filled with all my favorite baked goods.Rose and the other workers bake everyday just for Kaylee and I.

Today my eyes spot a red velvet cake with white icing and chocolate dipped strawberries on top.

I love strawberries.They make me happy.

I cut half of it and leave the other half in the fridge for Kaylee.

I then grab the piece,a fork and all my belongings from the stool I placed them on,and walk up to my room.

It's now 8:30pm.

It's still quite early.

I get into my room,place the cake into my minnie fridge,the hoodie into the washing machine along with everything else I wore today,and make my way into the shower.

After what just happened a few minutes ago...I need it.

I press play on my speaker and hop into my shower.
I then sing...well...scream along to Umbrella by Rihanna and Jay Z.

I pretend I'm in the music video and that the rain is the water from the shower.

As for my umbrella...my shampoo bottle is the closest object I could reach so...lol.

After imitating Riri I wash up then step out the shower feeling a lot better.

I then dry myself and walk over to my closet.

I put on my white sweat pants,a pair of shocking pink socks,a white noodle strap top and a loose shocking pink sweater.

I let my long curly hair loose because I'm lazy to look for a dry hair tie.The one I had on got wet in the shower.

I then grab the cake I placed in the fridge and my fork and place them on my bed.

Lastly I grab my headsets and listen to some music by 6lack while eating some cake.

It tastes like happiness.

The volume is on full blast while Pretty little fears plays and I just can't help but sing along to the whole song.

I love J.Cole and 6lack so I loved this song before I even listened to it.

After finishing the cake,I text my sister asking her to bring me a glass of cola tonic with lemonade.

2min later she delivers my request and I give her the $100 that I promised her.

"You know,most younger sisters do favor's for their older sisters for free and out of love." I say while rolling my eyes.

"Well,am I them?Them am I?I them is?" She says then shrugs her shoulders.

I can't help but laugh so she joins me.

I then thank her,before she walks out of my room and leaves the door wide open.

"Kaylee!"

"Goodnight!Thanks for the $100!"She yells before closing her door.

Great.

"Arg!"I then get off my bed frustrated and close the door.

I put my headphones back on,grab my creative book and start writing while sipping on my drink.

*Should some mysteries remain unsolved? Maybe.
When do we know when it's okay for us to search for answers though?
There's no point in trying to open a locked door.Especially when you aren't handed the key.*