Chapter 14

I then get off of him and sit opposite him.

Then continue, "I moved here a few years back." I say proudly.

"Wow...that's cool.So like.."he trails off.

Here we go.

"If you ask me about having pet lions I will drown you in this tub" I interrupt and we both laugh.

"Okay I won't.I moved when I was 7 so I don't remember much about South Africa.I just wanted to know if you had a pet hippo."

He shrugs innocently making us both laugh.

"Von..."I warn.

"Fine.I'm sorry babe continue."He smiles.

'Babe'

Pinch me.

"My name is actually Heaven spelt backwards.I love music with all of my heart.I'm obsessed with your smile...and scent.You in general." This causes him to smile.

His smile drives me crazy.I have a thing for smiles.If I ever compliment your smile...just know that's a bonus point for you.

"Could you stop smiling it's driving me insane." I say making him chuckle lightly.

I then fiddle with my fingers and look down trying to avoid blushing.

"If I don't stop...what are you gonna do about it...princess?" He challenges.

"Don't challenge me."I say trying to sound intimidating.

"Come closer...I want you to sit on me again..."he trails off.

I blush and do as he says.

"Okay."

"Perfect."he whispers with his eyes closed then opens them.

Chills are sent straight through my body.

"Fuck."

"You're always swearing.Stop it."I say laughing.

"Sorry.You're just really..."

"Really what?Heavy?I can get off if..."

"No no don't move."I quickly responds.

He must notice my facial expression change because he immediately says,
"You know Veah...I'm not out here tryna smash you.I genuinely care about you.So I really don't want you worrying about whether or not I'll ask you for something extreme.I respect you too much."

I smile at his genuine words.

"Hey um...did you forget your keys in your swim shorts or something...?"I ask I know he probably didn't but I just want to make sure I'm not dizzy.

He smiles and shakes his head not breaking eye contact.

My eyes go wide when realization hits me.

Treyvon's P.O.V

"Fuck."

"You're always swearing.Stop it."She says laughing.

"Sorry.You're just really..."

Man.

"Really what?Heavy?I can get off if..."

"No no don't move."I quickly say.

She's sitting on me and I know she can feel me getting hard against her,so I reassure her that I won't make her do anything she doesn't want to.

She then says, "You know...your head is actually waaay bigger than I thought.Are you sure it isn't too heavy for your body?"