Chapter 8

When she breaks the hug I feel empty again.

Why did she let go?I need her to hold me tight forever.It felt nice.

I'm glad she doesn't ask me about the tear she had to wipe away,because I would have probably broke something out of anger if she did ask.

I have a tendency to break things when I'm angry.

She then moves away and asks "You hungry?" trying to lighten the mood.

Yea are you on the menu?

Shut up man!

"Yeah I could eat." I simply respond playing it cool.

"Awesome!"She cheers.

She then climbs over me to get to the other side of  her room and you can just imagine how tempting that was.

"Sorry..."She apologizes noticing my discomfort.

"It's okay."I smile.

"Okay I'll just go get changed so that we can head out.My treat!"She cheers while running into her closet.

We're eating out at this hour?Crazy.

Luckily McDeezy and Torony Pizza are both open 24/7.

"Oh and Veah...please do not forget to brush your teeth.Please!" I yell.

A few seconds later a pillow comes flying out of nowhere and hits my phone out of my hands.

I can't help but smile while picturing her facial expression when I said that.

She then came out of her closet wearing black sweats and a white hoodie.

Wait..is that mine?She must really like it.

Cool.

She then walks out the closet wearing a pair of white fire sneaks I've never seen before and puts them on.

She's got sick taste.I love it.She's a bruh girl.

Perfect for me.

"You ready?"I ask pretending not to notice her wearing my hoodie.

I don't want her thinking seeing her wearing it makes me happy.I know how big headed she can get.

"Lemme go brush my teeth first." She says and we both laugh.

After a few minutes she walks out says "Done!"

"Congratulations."I say clapping my hands making her stick my tongue out at me.

Not so long after that, she leads me down to the garage.

She then points out which car we're riding in and asks me "Where do you wanna eat?"

"Pizza place on Taronty street?" I reply and give her a playful shove.She smiles and lets it slide this time.

"Perfect."She says then hops in the car.

"I'll drive."I offer.

"Okay."

As I'm about to join her in the car I get a text from Tyler which reads *Ricardo has Charlie's mom held hostage.It's somewhere in town.We know where they are but we need your input on what we should do.Boss,get to the mansion.Now*

No it's not weird how my own brother calls me boss.

He's younger than me and he's my second in command so he has to call me boss.

Damn it.When I get my hands on Ricardo's worn out wrinkly neck,he's dead.

Without hesitation I put my phone in my pocket and practically run out to my car and drive off.