1| Would you Mind.

"Did I not look okay today, in that dress?" I asked him.

While he was changing into his t-shirt.

"You looked fucking amazing... Why would you ask that?"
 He scrunched up his eyebrows.. little bit confused.

"So, you don't wanna fuck me today?"

I just couldn't wait, I wanted him to fuck me hard, at the party. He was looking so irresistable. But it was a family function.

I was lying on the bed in my shorts.

He came closer to me, his head touched mine.

"You have no fucking clue how bad I wannna do that right now but.." he whispered near my lips.

"But?" I questioned.

"You are soo fucking loud, I don't want everyone in your family to hear you." He let out a small laugh.

"Oh." I replied little bit disappointed.

"Oo someone looks dissappointed." He said laying next to me.

I cuddled up next to him.

"So just because I'm loud you dont want to feel my lips around your length. You don't want me to feel you in the back of my throat."
He gulped and stared in my eyes.

I could feel him grow a little. His eyes were filled with lust.

"You want to know what I'd do to you." He whispered in my ear.

I nodded cutely, pressing my lips together.

"I want you to spread your legs for me. I wanna see how wet you are for me. Then I would love to hear your moans while I eat you out."
He said confidently.

Holy fuck.

"Till I cum?"
I asked acting innocent which I knew would turn him on even more.

"Even after that. I would keep eating you till you are shaking and sensitive to even my touch."

Then?

I didn't say anything, I couldn't, I just pushed my legs together.

"And after that when you are all vulnerable. I would enter you. And hit your walls, right where you want me to. I'll get inside you harder than you could ever imagine.I'll keep fucking you even when you start to squirt. Even if you beg me to stop, trust me I won't. And I want you to scream my name while I do it so that every-fucking-one knows who is making you feel this good."
I was devoid of words, I didn't know what to say.

He was looking into my eyes this whole time and he said the last sentence in one breath. A little smirk crept on his face. I was fucking turned on.
I pulled my eyes away from his and shuffled a little.

"Wow... that fuking turned me on. Seriously Ethan, you are good at this." I replied letting out a sigh but I covered it up by laughing a little.

He placed his hand on the side of my neck making me look at him.

His breathing got heavier.

"You know what fuck everyone, I'm gonna do that right now."

He roughly placed his lips on mine.

He deepened the kiss as his hand slipped into my shorts.

"You are so fucking wet for me baby." He said pulling the shorts off my body.

The rest of the night was just like he said.

_________________________________________

Note: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯