2|Stranger.

2 a.m. at night.

It was late at night, I had to work at my uncle's 24×7 departmental store as he was not well. I was sitting at the cashier waiting for any customer to show up but who would show up at this hour.

I was writing down the daily sales report in the register, then I heard tires screeching. I looked out the glass door to see a car come to a stop in front of our shop.

An extremely attractive stranger walked in. He was tall, his ears pierced. His jawline was on point and he had a freckle on his cheek. Well, lets just say he was a fucking Greek God standing in front of my eyes.

"Can I help you with something?"

"Nah. I'm good." He casually replied not even looking at me.

He picked up a few things from some random racks. Then kept it on the cashier table.

"Will that be all?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. How much?"
He replied while checking something written on the bag of chips he picked.

"That'll be $3.55."

For the first time he looked up taking his wallet out of his pocket.

"Ooo...Okay. Can I ask you something?"
He asked.

"Sure." I quietly nodded.

"Why are 'you' working at this time?"

"Actually its my uncle's shop and he is not well."

"Uh. Yeah, I know him. Didn't know he had such a beautiful niece. "

"Thanks... I guess." My eyebrows pushed together

He handed me the money but then not letting go of my hand.
I gently move my hand away from him.

"Hey wait, I wanted this cereal. I completely forgot about it. Can you help me get it." He said.

"Yeah sure."

I got to the cereal rack, he followed behind me.

"Which one do you want?"

"Which one will you recommend?"

"Are you serious, its just cereal." I scoffed.

He pointed towards some red berry cereal on the top shelf. I am short so I stood on my tiptoes to get to it. My crop top moved a bit high. He pushed himself to my back. I could feel his length, he easily grabbed the cereal box. I turned around to leave but he hovered me.

"What are you doing?" I gulped.

"You don't know?" He said staring right in my eyes.

I couldn't speak so I just shook my head 'no'. He leaned in and placed his lips on mine and to my surprise I kissed back. He pulled away.