6|The Cam girl.

Ethan's PoV

I sat on my bed after the day. It was almost 2 a.m., I decided to open my laptop and logged in on the porn site. I saw a live chat going on so I joined it. It said "Join chat with naughty and kinky Cam girl."

The window opened and I saw a girl. She was masturbating on camera, her legs wide open while she continued pleasuring herself. She was moaning, her head was thrown back. I slipped my hand inside my boxers and began stroking myself. I was already hard looking at the sight of her being so vulnerable. She moved her fingers over her clit faster and my movements also paced. Finally she squirted all over the sheets, screaming. I came just after that. Her fingers touched her now weak area. Her face was in front of the camera, she licked all the cum off of her fingers while moaning.

"Wait a second. I have seen her." I mumbled to myself.

I was quick to remember she was the same girl I defended in the parking lot today. She was passing by and few guys started commenting on her, then one of the grabbed her ass. I jumped in and helped her out. But I didn't know she was a Cam Girl. Now I know why those guys were being dicks.

I stood up to clean myself and change my clothes. I slipped under the covers and slept.

Morning.

I got back from gym and I ran all the way home. I was sweating my balls off. My sweatshirt was soaking. I stopped near the parking to take a breath.

"Thanks for what you did yesterday." A sweet voice came from behind me.

"Oh. I... it. Its fine." I managed to get that out of my mouth.

"I'm Y/N by the way."

"Ethan."

" Its really nice to meet you Ethan. You are a really nice guy."

She smiled at me.

"See you." She said walking away.

"Yeah bye."

She is a sweet girl. I know what she does. But that doesn't mean I would treat her wrong. I climbed up the stairs and walked into my apartment.

Few days later.

Y/N PoV.

I wanna see him again. And not coz of what he did for me that day. I noticed him they day he moved here with his twin brother. C'mon how can someone not notice him. Just look at him. He helping me out that day just adds to all the reasons I like him.

It was late at night so I decided to open my account and start my session. Then my phone rings.

"Hey Andy what's up?"

"We want you in the personal chats today."

"Okay, how does that work?"

"We will just connect you and all you have to do is receive the call and do what you usually do. And do what he asks you to. Okay."

"Fine."

I logged in and waited for the call. What if the guy I see here is a serial killer and he tracks me down. What the fuck why the hell I am thing about shit like that.

After few seconds I recieved my first call. The guy was sitting on his bed, shirtless. His face was covered with a scarf and all I could see was his eyes. Damn those fucking eyes were so beautiful. My teeth grazed along my bottom lip at the sight.

I quickly came back to senses.

"What do you want me to do daddy?" I seductively whispered.

"Strip babygirl."

I nodded and pulled my top above my head which was barely covering anything. I stood up my ass pointing towards the camera, I slid my shorts slowly moving my ass side to side. I was still wearing my underwear.

I heard a groan.

"Get rid of that baby. I wanna see you."

"Okay daddy."

I quickly stripped and stood naked in front of the camera. I could hear his breathing getting faster.

"You know what babygirl I'm done with is online shit." He took of his scarf, it was Ethan.

"Open your door." He said and disconnected the online video call.

I was so fucking turned on, I quickly wrapped a coverup on my body and there was a knock on my door.

To be continued
(Smut in Part II)