9|The fight (II)

Ethan's PoV

"I'm out. I'm going home." I replied clearly tired of her shit.

I mean after everything both of us have been through together, she thinks I would do this.

She quietly whispered something I couldn't even hear her, I don't even wanna hear. I picked my jacket and car keys to head out. I rush down the stairs waiting for her to call my name but she doesn't. All the memories start flooding through my mind. All the kisses, the movie nights, the pillow fights everything.

I can't let go. I know she would never stop me not because she doesn't love me but because she thinks I'm too good for her.

I just told her I'm going home.

She is my home.

I throw my jacked on the stairs and then run upstairs to our shared bedroom. She was standing right where I left her, her face stained with tears. Then her questioning gaze looked at me and I knew exactly what to do.

I kissed her eagerly and she kissed back the very instance. I gently laid her down on the bed, never breaking the kiss. I could kiss her all day. My hands roaming on her body knowing every curve at the back of my mind. I know every square inch of her, inside out.

I left a wet kiss on her neck then whispered.

"I would never hurt you like that. Ever." I hovered over her moving her hair from her face.

My eyes looking deep into her beautiful ones.

"You mean so fucking much to me." I completed.

"But you said you were going home."

"You are my home."
She pulled me down and kissed me passionately. I was so lost in her.

I quickly got rid of her clothes then did the same to mine. I wanted her. I sucked on her neck then stroked my length a couple of times before entering her. Her head was thrown back, mouth wide open.

"Fuck." She moaned grabbing onto my broad shoulders.

I moved back and forth inside her with ease because of how wet she was. Her finger nails left marks on my back. While I grasped her breasts knowing her weakness all too well.

"E.. omg baby."

Her moans encouraged me to continue thrusting in her with the same speed. She pulled me into a kissed and I kissed her back restraining her hands above her head. Soon she was moaning loudly and I could tell she was close.

She was clenching around me pushing me closer to my high. I was close too. Moments later she came undone on my length, her body shaking with pleasure. Her eyes were tightly shut, back arched. I kept going hard reaching my climax.

"Fuck.." few grunts left my lips as I came inside her.

I laid next to her pulling her in my arms.
" I love you." She whispered.

"I love you so much. And I hated this fight." I replied

"If every fight ends like this its fine by me." She joked.

Both of us laughed together.

_____________________

a/n: lets just hope she didn't get pregnant.