12| Marriage( III)

(Ethan's PoV)

It been around an hour, i am just sitting outside looking at the stars. It helps me clear my mind. I saw Ava and Gray heading back home together. Then Martin and his girl left the party but this lawn is kinda hidden so none of them saw me.

I was sitting quietly when i saw her supporting drunk tony and helping him to walk towards a cab. I quickly got up to help, I took Tony's weight on me and seated him in the cab, she climbed in amd sat next to tony. Obviously, i sat in the front, with the driver. I couldn't let them go alone.

"Why did you guys breakup? You were so freaking cute together." Tony blabbered eating up so many words due to his drunk state.

"Just sleep T. You'll feel better." She spoke politely.

"Hmm, i should probably do that. Right Ethan?"

"Yes. Close your eyes." I agreed.

We reached Tony's house and I dragged him outside, he is heavy. No joke. We entered his house and laid him down on his bed. As soon as it was done y/n was ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" I asked her, she was almost running away from me.

"Home."

"You don't have your car here. How will you go?"

"Cab."

These one words are killing me.

"At this time, you'll travel alone in a cab." Its literally 2 in the morning.

"Thanks for the concern. I'll be fine."

"I'll come with."

"I don't want you to."

"You don't have a choice right now. Its me or no one."

"I said i prefer no one." With that she picked up her bag and walked out of the apartment.

I rushed behind her. I caught up and grabbed her hand. She almost instantly snatched it away.

"Don't fucking touch me." She shouted.

Ouch!

"I'm just saying its late don't go alone. I'll come with. I'll drop you and that's all."

"I said i don't need you."

"Stop being childish as fuck y/n."

"I'm being childish. Wow look who is talking."

"I get it you are angry on me, its fine."

"Angry... huh. " She slapped me. I deserve this.

"I got scared."

"Seriously dolan, you got scared thats your excuse. You fucking abandoned me the night I said i loved you. That too on a text. I thought we had something. I think i definitely deserved more that just a stupid fucking text." She grabbed my collar.

"I didn't know how to face you and tell that i didn't love you back. Because it was a lie and you would have looked me in the eye and figured that i was lying. I was scared to shit to see that you fucking know me better than my own self." I hold her by her shoulders.

"So you fucked everything up. You just-" her voice started breaking, tears rolled down her cheeks. I didn't stop her cause i was crying too.

"I can't bring back that night baby. All i can do is to tell you that I am so so so sorry." I paused between every word just to control my breaths. I cupped her face and wiped her tears.

"Do you love me, E?" She looked into my eyes.

"So fucking much. I love you, i loved you since the night we stayed up eating honeyloops in your bedroom while your parents were asleep in the next room." I smiled, but tears were still running down my face.

She chuckled.

"You have to kiss me now asshole. That's how it is supposed to be." She said hitting my arm.

I hastily pulled her into a kiss, cherishing her soft lips ever so passionately. I am so lucky that i could do this again. Her hands were wrapped around my shoulders, while our lips moved together perfectly.

______

A/n: do you guys want a smut?
If yes then TbC
If no then the end.