15| Orgy

The ceaseless thirst,
The hunger for more.
The yearning to reach the climax,
The want to feel the high in your veins,
Over and over again.

That's exactly how I want to feel right now.

I laid on my bed naked, moving my hands along my folds reminiscing the very first time I was invited to a party, not just any party.

It was an Orgy Party.

Flashback

I walk inside the private penthouse along with my friend. She joins her boyfriend the very next second leaving me all by myself. I had no clue about this place. No idea what these people were upto. But I was ready to explore this new trail up the hill. I stood alone admist this room full of strangers trying to figure out what was happening. Wearing just a black latex bikini, the dress code being quite specific.

Most people were busy submerging themselves into insobriety, while others were kissing one another.

All of a sudden, I felt a strong pair of hands wrap around my waist. His hot breath fanned against my neck while I continued flowing down this carnal river. I take a moment to admire this stranger, his hazel eyes were a little darker, his fluffy hair fell down perfectly over his forehead. His chiseled jaw clenched looking me up and down. He attacked my neck with his lips planting rough kisses, making me throw my head back in satisfaction. His hands still danced over my exposed midriff.

I don't know but this guy looks familiar. I don't remember where I saw him but this is definitely not the first time.

While I was lost in my thoughts while moaning with every touch on my burning body, I suddenly feel a new pair of hands fondling my perky breasts. I open my eyes to see another stranger looking at me with lust dripping from his icy blue eyes. We move to the couch placed near us. Our clothes barely covered anything but they were off in a split second.

The guy with hazel eyes partially laid down on the couch and I wasted no time to take the huge monstrosity in my mouth. I start the job I am assigned while his hands grips my hair tightly, pushing me down a little everytime I take him.

That's when I remember him. I saw my friend watching some YouTube video. The guy with hazel eyes was in it. He is someone popular. But I couldn't remember his name.

Eric. Evan. What was it?.... yep yep got it. Ethan.

I gasp when the other guy filled me from behind catching me off gaurd, his hands rested on my hips, grabbing them tightly, his fingers digging deep in my skin. He pushed inside me in a way that at the same time I jerked forward taking the other one a little more in my mouth. After the continuous invasion, I felt them spill inside me. I stand up as they wait to change positions, my eyes scanned the room.

Everyone was fulfilling their darkest fantasies, so was I. I sink down on Ethan, and he begins ramming inside me without question. My stomach starts tightening while my toes curl, I tightly shut my eyes reaching my climax.

There were no restrictions, nothing was forbidden anymore. All was okay, if you wanted someone you could have them with pleasure.

Some random person walk upto me and leans in for kiss, I kiss him back enjoying this sinful party.

Ethan immediately shoves inside me distracting me from this new guy.

He picks me up and places me on the table chasing the high. His movements quick yet hard. A girl casually walks next us, bending down pleasing me with her tongue. I scream in pleasure letting my juices out, squirting all over the place.

My arms still rested on Ethan's shoulder for support. His eyes locked with mine while he kissed me roughly hovering over me touching every square inch in the process.

End of flashback.

I rubbed myself harder, closing my eyes taking in the pleasure. While moaning Ethan's name. I breathe unevenly cuming undone on my fingers reminiscing the first meeting with my boyfriend.

I open to see him standing in the doorframe looking at me.

"You couldn't wait."

"I was horny."

"Trust me, now you'll beg me to stop."

He pinned me down on the bed roughly  kissing me.