10| Truth or Dare?

[ Ethan's PoV ]

The music started blasting through the house, the party was starting. It was weekend so Gray and I decided to throw a party.

I ran my fingers through my hair, checked myself in the mirror for the last time. Finally picking up my jacket and walking down the stairs.

Everyone was dancing, drinking, having fun. I scanned the room to see Grayson and some of my friends sitting around the table with few new people. They were new to the group, i have seen them in school. Cause one of them was her.

The girl.

Her fingers brushed her hair behind her ear. Her eyes bright as always. She was fidgeting. Is she nervous? Did someone force her to sit with us?
I joined them. I gave her a little smile before i sat down. She smiled back.

All of us has two personalities, one that we show others and one that only we know. The good side and the bad side.

So basically, i was talking to her and her friends all politely and like a civilized man but at the same fucking time my other personality wanted to fucking bend her over this table, push her dress up and rip he panties off. Her voice was barely audible over the music but i bet it won't be when i enter her in front of everyone in the party, and stretch her out.

What the hell is wrong with you?
Focus.

The girl sitting next to me, one of her friends excused and went to bathroom. Everyone was talking to eachother but she was on her phone texting god knows who. I scoot closer to her.

Is she gonna run? Uh... Maybe not.

She looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey i'm ethan."

"I know i'm y/n"

"Yeah i know too."

"You do?" Her eyes had a shocked look in them.

This is our first conversation.

She is beautiful.

"What?"

Fuck did i say that out loud.

"Nothing."

Should i ask her to dance with me? Or take a walk outside?

"Hey, do you wanna-"

"Guys this is getting boring lets play some game." Grayson interrupted.

Fuck you, gray. I was just about to make a move.

"I'm good." She said to grayson wanting an out.

"Come on y/n everyone has to play."

She just nodded, definitely left with no choice cause Grayson is not someone to take no for an answer.

Gray spun the bottle on the table.

"Matt, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Dance/Grind with that girl,
right there."

"Okay. That is fun,
not dare."