12| Marriage (II)

(Ethan's PoV.)

Ava walked up to us, she pecked Gray on his lips and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Where is y/n?" Gray asks. My eyes look around as soon as i hear her name. She is here, i didn't know about that. Hell, i thought she would not even attend the wedding.

"She got a call, she said she'll join us inside." Ava replied.

Bullshit,
She doesn't wanna see my face. She always does that, she makes a call to a random friend when she wants to escape some situation. After how everything ended anyone would ignore me. I fucked up the best thing in my life.

We walk inside the party, lots of familiar faces were around. Also Harvey, i almost punched that guy when he was hitting on y/n and forcing her to dance with him at a college party. She was drunk that night.
That was the same night she told me that she loved me and me, i left and texted her i don't want her in my life anymore and i can't give her what she wants. She called me so many times, even stopped by my place thinking everything could be fine but i didn't face her.

love,
It scares the shit out of me.
We were together and it was like a dream. I pushed her away so many times but we found our way back to each other. But when she gave her everything to nurture our relationship, i bailed.

I walk to the bartender to get a beer. I sit on the chair taking a sip from the bottle. Harvey walks up and sits next to me.

"Hey man."

I just nodded at him, clenching my jaw.

"Still pissed? See i'm sorry about that night. Shouldn't have hit on your girl. So many guys liked her in college but she,
she was into you."

"It's okay."

"Still with her?"

"No."

"Oh, i'm sor-  Holyfuck." He says looking at the door.

I follow his gaze and see Y/N entering the house. Moving her long dark hair behind her ear. Since when she wears dresses, so many eyes are on her and trust me none of them have good intentions.

"She looks so fucking h-" Harvey starts.

I grab him by his collar, don't make me repeat that night.

" i thought you guys were done."

I gave him a death glare.

"fine man, i'll keep my hands off."

"Good."

I look at her, she looks so beautiful. But her boobs are out too much. I mean i don't mind but she needs someone to protect her from the looks she is getting.

Wtf, come on guys look at the girls who are dressed with their full body on display. Why do you have to look at her like that?

She looks around for a second then few girls greet her and then few more people. And then a little more.
Do you know everyone at this party?

Okay finally, she is walking towards Gray and Ava, who are sitting with sophie and her fiance.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I will kill this, Harvey. I turn all furious but see Martin standing there.

"Holy fuck, look at you dude you look so different with that beard." I say giving him a hug.

"You too, look at us grown up men."