7| Yes Sir. (My Maid)

I sat on the couch in the living room looking at her. She was dusting the tables and the furniture. She bent down to pickup the dirty cloth revealing her extremely sexy cleavage.

I was too busy observing her body that I didn't see that her eyes were on me. She stood up instantly adjusting her top, then quickly leaving the living room.

I get it, okay. Grayson told me about it a thousand times that it's wrong. But I can't help but wonder how many times I can make her cum.

Well, long story short Y/N is my maid. She joined a few months ago and she is hot, very fucking hot.

Gray was out for lunch and I was in the living room watching some movie on Netflix. I noticed Y/N enter the living room but I pretended I didn't. She stood behind the couch waiting for me to address her but I didn't cause I knew she will definitely talk now.

"Uh- Umm... Sir, the lunch is ready. Do y-you want me to bring it to you?" She nervously asks while fidgeting with her fingers.

I love the way I intimidate her. Because I have seen her talk to Grayson and she smiles and talks to him but that's not the case with me.

I stood up and walked up to her, towering her small frame.

"What do you have for lunch?"

Her eyes locked with mine for a second then she quickly looked down.

"You asked me to make a pizza." She almost whispered.

"Can you bring it in my room?"

She nodded and quickly moved to the kitchen.

______________

I was sitting on the bed when Y/N entered the room with a tray in her small hands. My imagination was getting out of hand, I wanted to see her touch herself in front of me. Just the thought was such a turn on. She placed the tray on the side table and then was walking out.

"Wait, sit here." She turned and then waited to see if she heard the right thing. I gestured her to sit on the bed. Her eyebrows pushed together but eventually she obliged.

"Did you eat something?" I ask.

She shook her head no. I grabbed the tray onto the bed and handed a slice of pizza to her. She quietly took it.

I looked at her studying her eyes, her soft lips.

"Why don't you talk to me? Am I scary?" I asked.

She let out a small laugh.

"No, it's just-"

"I see you talk to Grayson that too normally."

"Its not like that. I just take some time talking to someone new."

I hummed in response. Her body language was now relaxed like she was comfortable around me.
We finished with our lunch and she quickly stood up to clean everything.

_______________

Next Day.

I woke up to a loud bang in my room, I opened my eyes to see Y/N standing there with a few clothes in her hand while her face had a apologetic look.