4| My Roommate's Boyfriend (II)

Ethan's PoV

"Oh thank fuck this is over." She sat up on her bed.

"I love you too sugar." I replied knowing she would hate it. I winked at her. She was wearing this loose white low cut top without a fucking bra. Her cleavage was on display and trust me I was having a lot of fun.

"Don't." She said annoyed.

I smirked and left the room. I was walking towards my car thinking about Y/N. She is so beautiful and she doesn't know it. She is very innocent, at first I thought she just pretended to not get what I was hinting but now I know that she really doesn't get it.

I saw her first time in our first college party. All girls were around me and Grayson trying to fuck us but she was standing there all by herself then I saw her with one girl. They had drinks together, a lot of them. After a while a blonde girl approached me and she wanted to have fun, so did I. I walked to the parking lot with her.

We were making out when I saw her again. She was hugging herself, it was cold outside then checking her phone. At first I thought she was waiting for someone. Then out of the blue this guy came around and wrapped his arms around her, I thought it's her boyfriend but she pushed him away.

I walked in saved her for getting almost raped. She thanked me and left. That's it. I don't know ever since that day I just want to be around her and god the things I wanna do to her. She doesn't know but I chose to be in a relationship with her roommate because of her. Because I wanted to stay near her.

One week later

I was about to knock on Sam's door when it opened on it's own. I entered the room guessing noone was in there. I sat on Y/N bed, suddenly I heard the sound of shower and her voice. And all I could imagine was me pounding in her against the wall in the mother fucking shower.

Just the thought of it made me grow inside my pants.

"That's it."

I stood up and knocked on the door. She peeped outside.

"Yeah what is it?"
I pushed the door open and there she was standing there without a single piece of clothing on her body. She tried to cover herself with her arms but I wanted her so fucking bad.

"Ethan what-"

I shut her crashing my lips with hers. She pushed me a little.

"This is wrong."
I moved my hands to her heat instantly making her moan.

"But your body doesn't feel that way." I whispered near her ear nibbling on her  exposed skin, her lips were parted as she threw her head back. I moved my hands along her body feeling all her curves but she pushed me away.

"Stop please." I was so angry, I was so fucking angry at her. I know that she wants me but she always denies it and at the end I am the bad guy.(duh) **sorry for that :'D**

"Okay.. if that's what you want." I ran my fingers through my hair and angrily  opened the door and stepped inside the room.

Y/N's PoV

"Stop please." I pushed him, this wasn't right but every cell in my body wanted something else. I wanted him to stay and I swear if he tried to convince me once again I would have said yes.

"Okay... if that's what you want." He slammed the door open and stepped in the room.

That's it? Was he actually leaving?

I can't let him leave.

I rushed and grabbed his hand. He turned around and I placed my lips on his. I don't know where this courage came from but I made a move.

Ethan's PoV

And just when I decide not to look back ever again she makes me face her and kisses me. What is this girl?

But I didn't think about it for a second I kissed her back. I moved her to the bed her naked body now trapped between the soft blankets and me. She started pulling my  tshirt giving me hint to take it off and I gladly obliged. Our bodies lost in each other's embrace. The hard denim still there on my lower body, as I grinded it rubbed on her heat. My lips moved to her neck I sucked on her skin. The sound of her moaning forcing me to fuck her senseless.

I quickly unzipped my pants, I was not this hard ever just by making out with someone. I was so desperate to get inside her. I looked up at her, her teeth grazed over her bottom lip as she nodded and waited for me.

Y/N PoV.

He entered me, my moans were louder now. His thrusts became more intense, he pounded in me mercilessly while his face was buried in the crook of my neck. My hands grabbed fistful of his hair. Suddenly his fingers started toying my clit. The feeling was so intense, so fucking good. I grabbed onto the sheets getting close to my high. I felt him pull out making me instantly frown. My eyebrows were pushed together he immediately placed his lips on my clit and started sucking it, his tongue working wonders. Not even a second later I came. My legs shaking from the orgasm. He entered me again slamming his entire length inside me. Honestly I could never imagine something that big will fit inside me.

Ethan's PoV

I thrusted inside her, I wanted to make her feel good. She already came once but it wasn't enough I wanted to do so much more. I bend down looking in her eyes and she is shaking now. I had to hold her legs open, they were so weak. With her eyes tightly shut and her hands clenching the blankets I could tell she was close, again. I pushed deep inside her helping her out.

"Fuck... ETHAN." She screamed my name.

That fucking turned me on so much. She was recovering from her orgasm I was thinking about stopping for a little while but I couldn't, I was so close. Few cuss words rolled through my lips while I continued using her worn out oversensitive region. After a few minutes I came. My body was so tired I plopped down on her. My head was on her stomach while I hugged her waist.

"I don't want anyone else. I WANT YOU." I admitted.

She smiled while playing with my hair and whispered.

"I'm all yours."

___________________________
Sorry that was so
long but I hope
you enjoyed it.

Love.