8|The other Dolan (II)

(A/N: Play the song when mentioned)

Sunday, morning around 10:30.

Texts.

Grapeson: I'm bored af :/

Me: what do you want me to do, dance?

Grapeson : stop being a bitch. Anyway when will you be here?

Me : evening? Do you want me to be there early?

Grapeson: Ya please. Around 2:30?

Me: fine I'll be there. I'm not doing shit anyway. See you.

Grapeson: see you (:

I climbed out of the bed to start my day. Honestly I don't have anything to do. It's better that I am leaving for Gray's house early. But deep down I was scared, not scared but it was a weird feeling that I'll see Ethan there. Its different after the whole car ride that day.

_____________

It was almost 2 so I decided to tie my hair. I got to my car and drove off.

I called Gray on the way.

"I'm on my way. Where you at?"

"I came to the grocery store. The line,  its unbelievably long."

"That's what she said."

"S-stop."

"Well, I'm almost there what am I supposed to do wait in the car."

"No there is a key behind the plant open the door and sit inside. Nobody's home."

"Fine I'll just watch t.v."

"Yep you do that I think it'll take me sometime."

"Fine bye."

Almost after five minutes I parked in the driveway. I quietly walk to the door and find the key exactly where Gray told me. I unlock the door examining the living room.

The couch looked so comfortable after a long drive. I plopped down on it looking at my phone, scrolling through my Instagram feed. My attention diverted to the muffled voices coming from the house.

Wtf, was somebody home, or is this house is fucking haunted?

I walked upstairs to check the place. The closer I got, I finally figured someone was moaning.

Oh, ethan must be having sex or something, again. That's not new, one time I walked into his room to use the restroom, at that time I had no clue it was his room. Well, the main part of the story is I walked in when he was having sex with a girl from our school. And honestly I don't want to see him like that again.

Already embarrassed from the situation I decided to walk back downstairs.

(A/N)Play : Sacrifice by Black Atlass.