14| needy

I am so horny and I can't even pleasure myself right now, why? Because I am at work. It's late at night but I had to stay back with few of  colleagues.

I broke up with my now ex boyfriend few months back and I am out of the game ever since. I barely get time to sleep let alone masturbate.

I quietly pick my bag and walk inside the washroom. I hang my bag behind the door and then lift my skirt up. My fingers trace along the clothing covering my needy heat, the wetness seeping through the thin cotton fabric of my underwear. I gently move it aside touching myself, my folds craving for the attention they deserve.

I open my bag and take out the remote controlled vibrator. Pushing the on button, the small capsule vibrates at a low teasing intensity. I move it along my clit, the vibrations making me helpless. I pull the fabric of my t shirt between my teeth to contain my horny moans as I set the intensity to medium and slip it inside me. The knot in my stomach gets tighter by the passing second, the throbbing continued inside while I tightly shut my eyes trying to reach my climax -

*knock knock.*

Holy shit.

I abruptly press stop and try to put the remote back inside my bag in a hurry. But unfortunately it fell on the ground in such a way that it slipped out from under the door.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.
What the hell am I supposed to do now?

I pull my skirt down and walk outside to see one of my coworkers standing there with the remote in his hands. This is the time I hate that this place has one unisex washroom. I mean why?.

I should play it cool.

"That's mine. Can I have it back?"

A devious smirk is plastered on his face.

"What if I say no?" He replies looking up and down.

"Ethan, please. It's a toy for my niece. Now can I have it back." I lied.

"Oh really, i don't think this toy is for kids. And if i believe that you are telling the truth then nothing would happen if I did this." He pressed on.

The small thing inside me started to vibrate but at a low intensity so I acted like nothing happened.

But he was convinced that I was lying. He presses the increase key. The vibrations intensified and I let out a desperate breathy moan. He casually walked to the door and locked it. Then walked towards me, pushing the same button vigorously.

"Oh fuck, ethan stop." I wanted to scream at him but it came out like a whisper.

"What? I don't see a toy here. Well actually I do." He was now standing closer to me his face was right in front of mine. His lips were dangerously close. The vibrator kept doing its job inside my core, my legs were gradually giving up. He grabbed the back of my neck to make me stand still.

"Holy fuck- fuck. Eth-Ethan please." I clutched the sides of my skirt. My whole body was radiating so much heat.

He swiftly picked me and placed me on the counter right next to the sink. He kept the controller to the side to push my skirt up, his fingers hooked to the sides of my panties as he pulled them off.

He grabbed the controller again and pushed the very same button until it was on the highest setting. I started moving on the cold marble slab, trying to wiggle out but the vibrator inside me was driving me insane. I clasp around it.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he harshly pulls me towards the edge of the counter. My eyes rolls back as soon as his mouth attacks my exposed clit, his tongue flicks on the swollen bud. My fingers traces into his hair as the orgasm washed over me within seconds, I throw my head back trying to recover from the high, my body too weak to stay still, while liquids started to pour out of me. But he never stopped, the capsule still on its highest level and he continued tracing circles on my clit forcing me to scream in pleasure.

"Fuck ethan. I'm sensitive. I- I am so - fucking sensitive. Oh God. I cant cum anymore. Holy fuck." I screamed trying to catch my breath.

"Baby, if you didn't want to cum you would have never used a vibrator at your fucking workplace. You know who does that." He looked straight into my eyes.

I shook my head no overwhelmed by the continuous use of my sensitive domain.

"Sluts. Are you a slut?"

"No. Aaahhhhh. Turn it off. Please Ethan."  I shouted and held onto his well built shoulders.

He pulled it out but instantly replaced it with his rock hard, huge length. He filled me up so good, his enormous member easily traced my sweet spot, which sent waves on pleasure to my body. I was taking in the feeling when the vibrator pressed up against my alreary worn out clit.

I came so many times, I cant even count. He roughly pounded inside my sensitive opening, using it without hesitation. My needy core clenched around him asking for more,as a result, his movements escalated and so did the roughness. He was ramming deep inside me occasionally pressing my boobs tightly, pulling on my nipples, I was screaming but this mixture of pain and pleasure was making me go frenzy.

I could see his enormous length slam into me hard and then do it all over again stretching the hole a little more everytime. His hands grabbed my hair and made me stand in front of the marble counter. He turned me around then pushed my upper body against the cold slab, entering me from behind. I could feel him going deeper from this new angle. His long fingers toyed with my clit again. My whole body craved for rest now but he was just starting. He thrusted inside my delicate opening with all his might. He gently lift one of  my leg over the counter, gaining more access to my privacy.

After a while I feel him pull out, wishing he was done I try standing up holding onto the counter for support. But I was so wrong, he quickly turned me around and hooked his arms under my thighs. He effortlessly picked me in his arms, i threw my arms around his neck while my legs lock behind his back. I placed my lips on his and started to make out with him, our tounges fighting for dominance. In a split second, his long shaft entered me yet again with so much ease, my dripping region helped him move easily back and forth. He moved my body over his dick grunts left his lips, my fingers lost in his dark locks.

His grunts were desperate, his eyes were still filled with lust. He slammed inside me over and over again. I didn't even know how my body would react for such a long session of pleasure. My overworked area started to squirt a little after every thrust. The moment he pulled out, I could feel myself squirting yet again. He started going faster but sloppy.

His grunts were louder, his length twitched inside me as he placed me on the counter and came undone. His fingers move on my clit aggressively as I squirt hard on the floor. My body shakes as I hold onto his hand try to make him stop.

He looks at me smiling proudly.

"Next time you need help. Call me." He says rubbing his hand against my thigh.

"Mm hm."

He leans in for a kiss and I kiss him back. Then I feel the vibrator slip inside me.

"What are you doing?"

"Let's go outside. But one thing, this stays inside you and the controller stays with me."

"What?"

"Yes, pull you skirt down. Dress up properly and then let's go out."

"Fine but give me my panties."

"Oh these." He picks them up and pushes it inside his pocket and walk outside.

"Ethan- ethan. Wait."
"Dick."

●●●

A/n: it's been so long since I updated. Oops!